Third Entry

You pouted boredly and stared at your phone, studying your texts as Bakugou Katsukis name read the top of the screen. It had been days since you had seen him; the hero course went on a summer trip somewhere up north for training, and obviously he wouldn't have his phone. Your pout turned into a frown as you picked at your food on the table, sighing again. Didn't they come back though? There was a rumor floating around that they came home early, did something happen?

Your father walked by and bopped you on the head, signing that you shouldn't be so down, that your boyfriend wouldn't want you to be so sad. You frowned even harder and signed back that he wasn't you boyfriend, only making your father laugh even more. Your mother clicked on the TV as she handed him a plate for dinner, agreeing with her husband and signing that it did no one good to sit around and mope. Your head fell and you gave up trying to disagree with them, glancing over at the TV to distract yourself-

Wait. Is that...Eraserhead? Aizawa? You sat up straighter as your parents stared at the TV, eyes widening in shock as the Yuuei hero course teacher sat at a news panel with a few other people, including the principal. The subtitles at the bottom of the screen scanned by, the words hitting you like a brick.

"In the middle of it all, you urged the students themselves to fight. What were your intentions?"

"Since we had no way of grasping the full nature of the situation, I made that decision in an attempt to avoid the worst case scenario."

"Worst case scenario? How else would you describe a situation where twenty-six were wounded and one kidnapped?"

Kidnapped? Your chopsticks fell from your hands, the other shakily hovering over your cellphone. You looked over at your parents, seeing them speaking quietly to themselves before glancing back at you. Your father signed, trying to say that everything was being handled by the pros, and your mother covered her mouth to hinder your chances of reading her lips. You looked back at the TV, your heart stopping when the next line of subtitles read.

"We believe that the worst has been avoided as long as the students still have their future."

"Can you say the same about young Bakugou, who was abducted?"

...Abducted? You stood up quickly, bumping the table as your chair scooted back harshly. Your parents stood up with you as you stared at the TV in horror. Katsuki was...kidnapped? How?! You needed more information, and you knew the news channel wasn't going to leak any on this situation. You need to find a classmate. Maybe one of the other hero course students? Staggering towards the front door, you typed as fast as you could to text anyone that might know more about what was going on. Midoriya should know something, isn't he Katsukis friend? You grabbed your coat and swung open the front door, only to have to slammed in your face as your mother pulled you back, placing her hands on your cheeks.

"You are not leaving."

You shook your head and tried to sign that you needed to at least find out more, your hands trembling as they moved. Your mother sighed and pulled you into an even tighter hug, your father turning up the volume on the TV. You were led back towards the living area, shaking as your phone vibrated, a message from Midoriya coming back.

[20:03. Deku💚]
[Hey (F/N). Don't worry about Kacchan, he's going to be okay.]

[20:03. (F/N)]
[Are you sure? Where was he? What happened?]