Poetry Results 🌷

The poetry results are out!!

Thank you to the wonderful judges BibliOphile046 and thebookloverforlife for being awesome and spending time to review the books.

3rd place (2nd runner up)

The third place goes to Crescent diary by AmnaHaseeb

Book cover: 4/5
Language: 15/20
Theme: 10/10
Impact: 5/5
Rhythm and flow: 4/5
Originality: 4/5

Total: 42/50

Review: This is a really strong collection of well thought out and beautiful poems. Each one had a strong theme and the emotion was very evident through the words. There was good word choice and flow.

2nd place (1st runner up)

The second place goes to What I see by ifana8

Book cover: 5/5
Language: 19/20
Theme: 8/10
Impact: 3/5
Rhythm and flow: 5/5
Originality: 4/5

Total: 44/50

This is an awesome collection of poems. There was deep meaning behind each one and the word choice and use of figurative language was amazing. The flow and rhythm as you read them are of the charts and the originality is very good. Even though the theme is one used many times in poetry, it was presented and written in a unique way.

1st place (winner)

The winning book goes to Little book of poems by -theeggsgrewfur

Book cover: 4/5
Language: 19/20
Theme: 9/10
Impact: 5/5
Rhythm and flow: 4/5
Originality: 4/5

Total: 45/50

This is a beautifullly written poem. The poet has a very good grip of wprds and the language has left me speechless. The poems mostly hold the reality of life of how the reality is not as it seems. Very beautifully, the poems have been bifurcated into different sub types, yet the main domain being the same. This poem had a very strong impact on me and every line was dependent on some other line or part which increased it's meaning and beauty. The idea behind the poem is very similar to some other famous poems, but some level of originality can be seen.

Thank you to all the amazing participants. Your support is amazing and we hope to see you next year.

Congratulations to all the winners. You can head over to our graphics shop and fill the cover form, so we can get started on your cover prize as soon as we can. Please add this emoji "✔" when filling the form, so we can know you are from the peach awards.