Josh

Claire's P.O.V.

Oh I said with relief (I thought it would be something like klhanan or Vorklanog)

Joshe's P.O.V.

So I am going to list some rules

1.Always call me master

2.Never speak unless you are spoken to

3.Never------ Ding Dong

Omg what is it now. One second Claire i need to go answer the door.

As I open the door a person's at the door and that person is my best friend (Nicholas). I let him in. what are you doing here i asked?

Oh you know just came to visit and see the place after the party. Oh and by the way there's a half dead person on the ground it's ok ill finish her off. Said Nicholas.

And as soon as he started sucking all the blood out of the young girls body Claire was standing right on top of the staires with her mouth wide open.

Omygosh I am so sorry Claire... Ummmm....W-why don't you go ahead and make some coffee or something ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

O-ok she replied.

DUDE WHAT THE HECK.

What Nicholas said with blood on his shirt . Did i do something wrong?

YES VERY VERY WRONG. I GOT A PET FROM MY SISTER AND AS SOON AS YOU STARTED SUCKING THE BLOOD OUT OF THAT YOUMG GIRL ON TH GROUND CLAIRE WAS RIGHT BEHIND MEEEEEEEEE. OMG HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN.

Well sorry man i was hungry Nic said.

I DON'T CARE GET OUT NOW. I yelled

Claire's P.O.V.

HOLY MOTHER OF NUTS AND BOLTS

I JUST SAW A VAMPIRE SUCK THE LIVING HECK OUT OF A YOUNG GIRL. I THINK IM GOING TO UP CHUCK IN THE COFFEE I JUST MADE. But i don't want to make a bad impession so i'm jist gonna have to get ussed to it. I tink im gonna go to bed.

Joshe's P.O.V.

Hey Claire maby you should take a rest

Okay Claire replied.

Then just as she went up to her room there was a nock on the door so i went and opend the door no one was there except for a note on the ground that read

To:Josh

Choose your friends wisely

Let them do what they please

And you might need to watch over your mate

In other words

Read this note

Eevery word for word.

From:F

What who's my mate and wait what "read this note every word for word" wait my dad would always say that and whever he said that i always needed to look at the first letter of every sentance so Claire..CLAIRE!

Ding-Dong

To:Josh

Good job you finally figured it out

From:F

======================================

Sorry for it not being a cliff hanger. i tried

VOTE!