chapter one

it was the first day back to school. Kadence had to move to New Jersey because her got a new job and of course he took it and of course Synese came along because idk honestly and Synese brought her friend tiana, Synese and Tiana were only staying for a few weeks.

Synese and Tianas parents agreed to let them go to New Jersey but they had to go to some type of school with Kadence, Synese and Tiana agreed and yeah so now they have to go to school there for a few weeks.

it was the first day of school for Kadence, Synese and Tiana. Kadence's dad waited for the girls to get ready so he could drive them to school, they hurried up and got ready and got in the car, Kadence's dad finally arrived at the hIghschooL and the girls went inside the school, they had to get their schedules for their classes, well they were on their way to the office Kadence had to go to the bathroom so Synese and Tiana went on their way to find it well kadence took a shit.

when all of a sudden she bumped into this some what tall guy?

"my bad" the boy said turning around

"uh sorry i was just going to take- to the bathroom" she replied.

"uh it's actually that way" he said smirking pointing the opposite way she was going.

"t-thanks" she said trying not to be werid in any type of way, she walked into the bathroom, she had a werid feeling that someone was following her, so she looked around and no one was in the bathroom with her, she went on her phone to text tiana and Synese if they got their schedules when all of a sudden she heard footsteps.

she went to turn around when all of a sudden she got pushed into the wall by the same guy she had met 10 minutes ago.

"i see your new around here mAmAs" he whispered in her ear. she felt butterflies all in her stomach when he said those words. The boy looked deep in her eyes.

"u-uh y-yeah i am" she said with her eyes looking everywhere else but his.

he kept the same smirk on his face with Kadence still pinned up against the wall. The bell rang which meant the kids had to get to their classes,

"ill see u soon mAmAs" he said whispering once again in her ear, he smiled and walked out. kadence went and texted the group chat still shocked at what just happened.

TEA TIME

kadence:
where r u guys???? the craziest thing just happened to me, I was going to the bathroom but I went the wrong way then I bumped into this hawt guy n it was embarrassing because I almost told him I was going to take a shit, then he told me it was the other way n he followed me in the bathroom and got rlly fckn close to me n called me mamas.

synese: KJGCTWVUWVUBecqcj

tiana: omg love that for u

kadence: i'm still shaking guys, what classes do u have???

synese: we're both in science

kadence: i'm running late but I need to get my schedule

Kadence sighed and walked to get her schedule knowing she's gonna be late to her class which meant she knew she was gonna be starred at. She finally found the office and got her schedule, her first period was science, she sighed in relief knowing Synese and Tiana were in that class.