chapter nine

Last period came and The girls were skipping class in the bathroom,

"I wanna cover these up." Synese said, suddenly a girl walked in and started doing her makeup.

"Yeah I wanna cover mine up too." Kadence said poking at her neck.

"Why cover them up when you can make them fully disappear." The girl said, tiana looked over. She passed Synese, tiana and kadence pennies.

"just rub the penny on it" they did and the marks from yesterday were gone.

"Thanks." They all said to her.

"no problem." She said.

"my name's Allison but you can call me alli." She said introducing herself.

"I'm kadence, this is tiana and Synese." Kadence said. They made a new friend and it was a girl. They talked the whole time and soon it was after school and the girls were waiting at the front of the school, Mattia said they were going to drop them off at home.

"It's 15 minutes past." Kadence states.

"Just call your dad." Tiana suggested.

"my phones dead." Kadence said, synese's was almost dead and Tianas was dead.

"Great." Tiana said. another Jeep rolled up but it was dark purple.

"hey need a ride?" A guy asked.

"uhh." Tiana looked around, the boys were no where in sight.

"Sure." Kadence said fast. they hopped In and the boy introduced himself.

"I'm Carlos, need a charger?" He asked as he handed his charger over,

"yes please," kadence said putting her phone on the charger, he looked at tiana and Synese from the mirror.

"there should be more back there." And there was. Cole texted, his message said he would be back from work at six, and we could go out but we would have to be back at 11.

"You guys doing anything tonight?" Carlos asked,

"nope." Kadence said.

"wanna come with me and my friends to the mall?" Kadence shrugged.

"sure." Synese and tiana looked at each other and thought this was a good time to make new friends. looks like they were going to the mall with Carlos and his friends. they were close to the mall when Carlos spoke up.

"are you guys new here?" He asked.

"yeah this is like our second day here." Tiana said, Carlos laughed and looked over at kadence.

"About my friends, they have flirty personalities so don't think they're weird or something." He said laughing.

"Okay." They all said.

They arrived at the mall and their friends walked up to Carlos Jeep.

"hey Carlos." One of them said, Carlos looked at us.

"sorry I'm late guys, I picked up a few more friends. they all turned towards the girls,

"tiana, synese and Kadence." A familiar voice said,

"you know these girls?" Carlos asked,

"yeah-" alli got interrupted by another voice,

"I know them too." Mar stood there and smiled, tiana felt anger and she lunged at him only to be held back by one of the boys.

Carlos nervously laughed.

"heh this is awkward." He said,

"you little son of a-" tiana got interrupted by the boy holding her,

"Calm down baby." He said, tiana got disgusted and shook herself off of him.

"What is it?" Carlos asked,

"mar punched me in the face last night." Tiana said, mar walked closer,

"it was an accident, I meant to punch-" tiana cut mar off,

"whatever, it's whatever." She said,

"just ignore each other." Alli said,

"will do." They both said. Carlos shook his head,

"ANYWAY, this is Alex, Diego, and as you know, mar and alli..... well let's go inside." They said, so the group walked inside and Alex started acting up.

"come on Alex, not today." Carlos said laughing.

"why not." He said and began asking a random girl if she farted. Tiana laughed and recorded it then posted it on her story. Carlos looked at Kadence, Diego and synese.

"I'm Synese." She said to Diego.

"I'm Diego." He said back.

"And I'm hungry." Kadence joked. Alex was keeping tiana entertained,

"Carlos and Diego might get mad but wanna be my number 1 best friend?" Alex jokes,

"yeah." Tiana laughed. Then Alex took a picture of them and looked at tiana,

"what's your snap?" He asked, tiana typed it in and he tagged her in it. Tiana laughed and then they went walking back to the group.

"Hey you guys hungry?" Diego asked,

"yeah." They all said,

"do you guys have money?" Carlos asked,

"I might have-" alli smiled at everyone,

"I'll pay." diego rolled his eyes,

"with what? Daddy's credit card?" Carlos went wide eyed,

"c'mon guys not here or now." He said, tiana, synese and Kadence were confused,

"what's up?" Kadence asked nodding towards alli and Diego.

"They used to fuck around." He said.

"Ohhh." Kadence said. Tianas phone went off and she looked at it.

ALEJANDRO

alejandro: hey where r u guys????

a unknown caller started calling and tiana walked away from the loud group and picked the phone up.