♡9♡

(No one's pov)

~One week later~

Taehyung and Jungkook have had the same arrangement for almost a week, and things were getting more and more heated. Taehyung found it more difficult to hide this from Jin and everyone else. Jungkook was stuck in a hard spot with his mind. Did Taehyung actually care? Why was he falling more and more for him everyday?

They were on the flight back home, and Jungkook was very upset over the performance yesterday. He messed up twice in the same performance, he felt that he didn't do good enough.

"Koo?"

"What."

"Calm down, what's wrong."

Taehyung leaned on Jungkook's shoulder and rubbed his arm.

"I messed up, that was our last performance for the rest of the year. And I was in the wrong place..."

"Hey, it's going to be ok. If you want, I will help you practice. Do you want that?"

"Sure Hyung, thank you."

He snuggled up against Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes. Taehyung quickly pushed him off, and looked back at his phone.

Jungkook took this as a rejection, and took out his phone. His screen lit up, and he saw a text from one of his good friends. When he unlocked his phone, he saw the picture he and Taehyung took last night.

Jungkook gave it a small smile, plugged in his headphones, and turned on his favorite song

Jungkook gave it a small smile, plugged in his headphones, and turned on his favorite song. He ended up thinking about his relationship with all of the members, what would happen if their group had to disband, and about what he would do if Jin found out.

He sighed and looked out the window, remembering how this last week went. To him Taehyung was treating him like someone he loved, or his boyfriend. He closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~2 hours later~

"Kook, we are home. You need to wake up."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, and looked at Jimin. He sat up and hugged him, he and Yoongi are the only ones who have always been there for him. A tear rolled down his cheek and Jimin knew what this meant.

"Everyone in the Hyung line, except Jin Hyung follow me."

Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and gently caressed it to help him calm down.

The people called followed Jimin and a sad Jungkook out of there, and went to Jungkook's room. Jimin grabbed a few healthy snacks, and bottles of water, and the rest grabbed their blankets.

"What happened..?"

Namjoon sat down at the foot of Jungkook's bed.

"We have had a....arrangement for about a week now. Everything he does is confusing. All I did was try to hug him on the plane, and I got pushed away."

"You're talking a sexual arrangement, right? Does Jin Hyung know?"

"No....and I don't intend for him to ever find out."

"Well, why were you crying earlier?"

"I don't know, I try to hide how I really feel about him. I feel safe with him, as cheesy as it may sound. This last week was awesome, he treated me like a boyfriend or something. But I am stupid, and let it get to my head. I let myself think that I had a chance. Why....Why do I always let myself get hurt..."

Everyone in the room ran to him, and started showering him with compliments, and gave him a bear hug, to let him know how much they care.

Taehyung and Jin were down stairs, making dinner for the rest of the group together. They looked up when they heard Jungkook sobbing, and a group of people saying a lot of things, while running.

"What are they doing up there?"

"I don't know, but Koo seems upset." Taehyung answered, "here, taste this."

Jin cautiously ate what was on the spoon, and was pleasantly surprised. He gave Taehyung a thumbs up, showing that he liked it. They continued cooking and made the best meal Taehyung has ever made.

"Guys dinner!"

Everyone but Jungkook came downstairs, and sat down at the table. They waited for a little bit, and Jungkook still wasn't there. Suddenly they heard at this come from upstairs. Taehyung got up and bolted upstairs.

"Please don't be what I think it is."

He walked in and saw Jungkook sitting on his bed, drying his hair off. Taehyung ran to Jungkook, and hugged him tightly. He had never been so happy to be wrong.

"I thought you were dead Koo."

"Hyungie, I am fine. I just tripped on my bag, and fell."

"Ok, well come downstairs. Dinner is ready."

"I can't, my diet starts today."

"Why, you are perfect?"

"I gained 2 pounds on that trip. I am restricted to one meal a day now."

"Ok I guess.."

He got up, kissed Jungkook's forehead and went downstairs, telling everyone the situation with Jungkook. They all ate, and laughed at the table.

Jungkook walked around his room debating what he should do. The arrangement is getting harder to hide, and at this point Taehyung only spends enough time with Jungkook to fuck him senseless.

"Dammit! Every single goddamn time. I'm leaving, I need air."

He grabbed his things, and put his shoes on. Jungkook ran downstairs, and gave Jimin a look that meant 'don't say a word to the others about me leaving'.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook left, he kept walking until he somehow ended up in front of a dorm he knew, and had been before. He could relax here, he walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. When it opened a familiar Aussie was standing there, getting excited when he saw Jungkook.

"Kook?"

"Hey Hyung..." Jungkook said, "can I come in?"

"Of course."

He said opened the door enough for Jungkook to walk in and walked behind him.

He went to the living room, and saw his friend sitting there, Jungkook felt like being funny, so he went up behind him, and covered his eyes.

"Seungmin, this is the tenth time you have done this. Get your disgusting hands off me."

"Ouch Hyunjin, I'm hurt."

"Hyung?"

"Yes, I finally made it down here just like I promised!"

"Jeongin honey, go get everyone else, they have wanted to see him for a while."

"Ok Hyung!"

He went upstairs, and Jungkook hid behind the couch. Soon everyone came barreling downstairs, confused as to why they were called. Jungkook then Jumped from behind the couch, and everyone went over to him, excited to see him again.

They all talked for hours, and Jungkook was very upset when Jimin told him to come home. Jungkook said goodbye, and congratulated Felix and Chan.

He walked back home, to the chaotic house he lives in. The second he opened the door, Taehyung grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs.

"We need to talk."

"What is it Hyung?"

"I'm ending our arrangement."

_____________________________________