five

*phone buzzing*

"hyung... your phone", hyun ji groans.

*phone buzzing*

"hyung... get your phone", hyung ji groans, throwing a pillow at me.

"ugh...", i groans, who the fuck did call me on saturday morning, "hello...?", i answer.

"hello is it samatha?", the voice says, "no this is saturday thank you", i groans and ends the call. i close my eyes again trying to sleep until------

*phone buzzing*

"what the fuck----", i groans.

"hello..?", i answers.

"hello samatha.."

"fuck no..", i says and ends the call.

*phone buzzing*

"listen here", i exhale, "i am not samatha i am gay!", i says, "and please stop calling me samatha you retard", i continue.

"oh.. so you're gay?", the voice says.

"what...?", i pull the phone to my face and----

"BOSS?!", i gasp, why the fuck did i told him that, "... morning boss", i says.

"morning sweetie", he greets, weirdly enough that i can feel he's smiling while saying that,  "meet me at 10 outside my office", he adds.

"WHAT----" but before i could finish my words, he cut the calls.

"who's calling hyung?", hyun ji asks, yawning and scratching his head.

"that asshole boss", i groans, "shit i better hurry now", i jumps out the bed.

"where are you going hyung?", hyun ji yawns.

"hyun ji if you want to cook something, you are free to do so", i says.

"oh.. okay", he answers.

i can't believe that my saturday morning is ruin, and to make it worse, i can't believe that i am standing outside of my boss office because he asked me so. 

"oh.. you are here sweetie", he exclaims, "i bought you some coffee", he says and hand me the coffee.

"boss, did something bad happen that we have to work on saturday?", i asks, there must be something if he asks me to work on saturday.

"oh i just want to take you somewhere..", he pauses and looks at me, "to repay that you help me last time", he smiles.

"what?", i asks.

"be my guest..", he says and pull my hands. did he just pull my hands? we jump into his car, he drives the car to somewhere.

it was too quiet, the atmosphere is killing me, i can't bear with it, i pull myself together before tapping the start button on the radio.

"...can i?", i asks, he nods and smiles.

panic at the disco - high hopes

"shit.. brendon urie", i mumble, you have to agree that he is the sex icon if you ask he makes me wild and horny. 

"you like this song?"

"huh..?", i asks.

"you like this song?", he asks, eyes still on the road.

"oh yes, i mean who wouldn't", i says.

"do you like him?", he asks.

"what..?", i asks, he smiles and said, "do you like me?", he says.

what is wrong with him.

"no, i like brendon urie", i says, i could feel that he's pouting.

"you will fall for me one day", he says but more like a whisper to himself, i bet he doesn't realize that i can hear that.

most of the time, he will talk about himself and sometimes his family, i enjoyed seeing him talking about it, it's like i've discovered the new side of the stinky boss. 

"we are here", he says and parks the car

"amusement park?", i says.

"surprise", he exclaims.

"why are we here..?", i asks.

"to enjoy everything of course", he exclaims, he looks at me and pulls my hand to the first game.

"i can't ride those", i says, trying to escape from that deathly-looking-ride 

"hold into me if you scare", he says.

and with that, here i am sitting beside him on the roller coaster. and to make it funnier, i am grabbing his hand, as if he is the only person i need right now. i close my eyes tightly, and i can hear he laughs at me. 

"that was fun", he says, what the fuck i am dying up there.

"wait here", he says.

"this is for you", i look at him and said, "cotton candy?"

he nods, "how do you know i like cotton candy?", i asks, smiling at the cotton candy.

"i just guess that you may enjoy street food", he smiles. okay, that's it, maybe i can seduce him and make him mine. 

"thanks..."

"wanna grab some food later, heard there's a new food stall open last week", he says.

"sure..", i says, fuck what is wrong with him being so sweet to me.

"i guess that you don't enjoy fancy things", he pauses, "because last time you don't seem to enjoy everything..", he says.

i stay silent unsure what to reply until------

"i just want to get to know you better", he says.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM