When you cry

(Edited)
Alastor:

He's on it.

When he notices your crying and will immediately grab a blanket, wrap both of you up on the couch, let you cry into his chest and talk about whatever is making you upset.

Don't want to talk about it? That's fine! He will just cuddle you and complement you until your smiling that beautiful smile he oh so loves again!

Husker:

If your in a crowded place with a lot of people he will bring you to a secluded area and wrap you up in his arms.

He will wrap his wings around you as well so if someone passes they won't see you. He will always sit you down and try and make you feel safe.

Once your done crying he will wipe your remaining tears and kiss your lips sweetly. He will ask you what's wrong and comfort you until your ok again.

To make you smile he will usually do a magic trick.

Baxter:

CODE RED CODE RED
Y/N IS UPSET ITS A CODE RED

He freaks out. He will run around to try and find something to help but usually just ends up making you laugh at how freaked out he is.

It works though. Then he will run over to you and pull you into a hug, kissing your cheek.

(He's such a bean I can't-)

Sir Pentious:

He has a list

Blankets.

Couch.

Ice cream.

Movie.

Cuddles.

He will make sure your ok at all costs. If someone hurt you, they will suffer. Whatever you want/need your getting with a snap of your fingers.

Pentious just wants to see you happy, so when your sad or crying he try's his best to put that smile he loves back into your face.

~~~~~~~~~~
Done~

AHH THE BEANS-!
I love them all so much

Anyways, see ya~

~Acerin