Losing sight of your twins/bath day

It was bath day for Asher and Alnov. As you got the tub ready Antok went to the cupboard and got the baby shampoo. Right as you both had your backs turned Asher and Alnov crawled in different directions, even though they were currently naked. They wanted to play, not take a bath. And what better game to play then hide and seek? 

"Okay, time for your ba-" You said as you turned around, expecting to see your two adorable babies.

Antok turned around and saw that neither of your babies were in sight. You were a little worried about them. 

"I see that they're already good at stealthily sneaking away." Antok said.

"Our babies just crawled away. And while naked. How are you so calm about this?!" You asked Antok in shock.

"We will find them." Antok reassured you.

You immediately started calling their names. Antok quietly started searching. When you saw a tail sticking out under a pile of dirty laundry you knew that you had found Asher.

"Ah ha. I found you." You said as you uncovered your son.

Asher giggled as he got up and tried to run away. You easily caught him before he could go anywhere. When you went back to the bathroom you saw Antok already washing Alnov.

"Where did you find her?" You asked Antok as you placed Asher in the tub. 

"She was in the kitchen." Antok said as he carefully washed Alnov's hair.

"I'm glad that you found her. Asher was hiding in our dirty laundry." You said as you started washing Asher.