Rant 1

1. His upbringing wasn't the best. First of all, his birth was forbidden since his mother Yellowfang, was a medicine cat at the time and was pregnant with Raggedstar's kits. We all know that medicine cats shouldn't have mates or kits. He had two sisters. Wishkit and Hopekit. Wishkit was stillborn and Hopekit died shortly after birth. He batted at her - yes. But he didn't kill her! They were only kits, struggling to get milk. Hopekit was already pretty weak and would've died anyways. So the dark brown tabby tom with a weird crooked tail was the survivor. His two sisters dying was a sure sign from StarClan - they should've never been born. Next. Brokenstar's name. Yellowfang named the kit Brokenkit, but not because of his tail even though she knew that other cats will think he was named after his broken tail. But no, that's not the case. Well not exactly. Yellowfang named him Brokenkit because of her broken heart when she gave him up to Lizardstripe. Lizardstripe was an arrogant and really dislikeable she-cat in general. She called her kits brats and blamed Brokenkit for her lack of milk. She abused him, as well. She let her kits, Tanglekit, Deerkit and Runningkit bully Brokenkit. They taunted him because he didn't know who his mother was. Assuming it was a badger, rogue, kittypet. They also didn't want to play with him because he smelled funny. (e.g. badger-stinky) which makes 0% sense and it's really rude. The Clan thought his mom was Foxheart because she hanged out with Raggedstar a lot. No one liked him. He knew this very well and then turned a new page in his list. To fight back.