Prologue: Suicide Squad

Things haven't been the same ever since Harry's mysterious disappearance. Draco kept eyeing the balcony every now and then so Rosie had warded it off. She hid away all the knives and any other suicidal weapons. Of course, she hadn't thought about a broom...

Draco was found on the forest floor of the Forbidden Forest a few metres away from Headquarters. There was a faint smile on his face and a box in his hand. Rosie picked it up carefully and opened it. She cried as she saw the note on the inside.

"Give this to Harry if you find him." Inside was a silver and bronze ring with a sapphire and emerald. Ron rushed out and almost cried just from the sight of Draco. He rushed over to comfort Rosie and Rosie buried her head in Ron's neck. Ron felt slight tears trickling down his face. Neville rushed our and hugged Ron. Neville was silently sobbing and soon, the whole of the Fallen was crying.

Rosie had hidden away all the brooms and warded all of the balconies at Hogwarts. She didn't want any more suicidal people. Unfortunately, she forgot to ward off the kitchens.

Ron was found dead near the Hufflepuff dormitories, a knife in his heart and a smile on his face. Rosie sank to her knees and started crying. "Not you too! We've got to be strong for Harry! We've got to find him!" Rosie rasped desperately. Neville was caressing his boyfriend's cheek and spilling tears. He kissed the cold lips sadly and held Rosie close.

"Please don't go, Neville. We still need to find Harry!"

"..." Neville said nothing but dug his hands into his pockets and stood up. Rosie sighed as flicked her wand. The kitchens were now warded. She sighed and went back to Headquarters.

"No!" There they were. Neville, Hermione and Luna all lined up next to each other. Poison arrow in their hearts. She thought she had destroyed them all and warded the potions room! She was the only surviving member left. They were all dead. All because Harry disappeared. Rosie buried her head into her knees and sobbed quietly. There was no point in holding back the tears. They were all dead. Gone forever.

Rosie stood up. She had to find her brother, even if it was the last thing she did! Rosie went into the empty HQ and brought Isabella and Juniper over.

"Rosie! What just happened?!" Juniper asked, stumbling.

"Accio can sure be helpful." Rosie murmured but gave a teary smile. Isabella hugged Rosie. "Let me tell you a story. It's called 'The Fallen'." Juniper and Isabella sat down. Rosie sighed.

"There were twins. Hadrian Godric Potter and Harry James Potter. You-Know-Who entered Godric's Hallow and tried to kill Harry, but the curse rebounded and hit the Dark Lord. He flew away as a spirit and Hadrian got a scar from a piece of glass. Dumbledore named Hadrian the boy who lived and Harry was left in the shadows."

"Harry made five friends. Draco, Ron, Neville, Luna and Hermione. They ran away into the past in 1985 where they trained hard to save Britain. They eventually came back in 1991 to start their tuition at Hogwarts."

"Harry, Neville. Slytherin. Ron, Gryffindor. Luna, Hufflepuff. Hermione and Draco, Ravenclaw. Together, they were The Fallen. They saved people and ran away from Hogwarts. They came back to protect Hadrian Potte and taught as the DADA teachers. They recruited Rosie Potter when they were 15 and gave me an apprenticeship to start my teenage group. Their leader went missing, and one by one they all died until it was only Rosie left..."

"Woah! And are we part of your teenage group?!"

"'Course! And we need to recruit more members. The Fallen had seven including me. So, we need four more members. I was thinking of recruiting Lucifer but he left after the Death Eater attacks."

"We had a few friends before we left. August Walter, Max Reed and Cassandra Nickleson. We're more distant after meeting you though..." Isabella suggested.

"Alright, what Houses and how powerful?"

"August is an OP Hufflepuff. Max is above average and he's a Gryffindor. Surprised you haven't seen him. Cassandra is a Ravenclaw."
Juniper explained.

"Get back in touch with them and make sure they won't backstab you. We meet back here in a month."

"Yes ma'am!" The two Slytherin twins saluted and soldier marched back to the castle. Rosie gave a faint smile and went into Harry's room.

The walls were black and green. Everything was locked except his wardrobe where his old uniform was hung up as well as his teaching robes. Rose touched the precious material with a light hand and sighed. Moon had her babies and they were slithering all over the place. Rosie laid some food for them and tried to open all of the drawers and failing. Frustrated, she punched the wall and a symbol glowed. A rune! Rosie trailed her finger over it. The Deathly Hallows. What could that mean? Rosie sighed and put her hand in a first before walking away. She would figure this out another day. She was one step closer to finding her brother.