÷Prologue÷

"Just hurry up and get the muffins ready!" Alex screamed at his friend, Sabrina. The two roommates had a sleepover with their 12 other friends and Alex really hated bad impressions. So Sabrina suggested to bake some muffins.

   Sabrina groaned, pulling the muffins out of the oven. The door bell rang just at that moment. Alex rushed to the door and greeted all 12 of his hosts.

   As everyone got in their pajamas, they all decided to watch some TV.

   "Do not leave the house until it's the end!!! Block all of the windows and doors!! There's a murderer on run and they are very dangerous!!!" The reporter said, quickly interrupting the friends'  movie.

   Everyone immediately panicked. Or they acted. Alex demanded everyone to barricade the house and soon, they were all locked up.

   The lights started to flicker, what caused more panic amongst the people.

   They don't know that this is just the beginning.

Hi! Toast here! So, what do you think of my writing? Also feel free to correct me on some sentences if I got something wrong, since English is not my native and grammarly on phones suck.

Anyways, who do you think I was in that round?

(Art credit goes to me,
Characters don't belong to me but to JJ studios.
Chapter inspired by:No one)