CAST & PLAYLIST

Madelyn Cline as Delilah Matthews"Though I know I'll never lose affection for people and things that went before, I know I'll often stop and think about them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Madelyn Cline as Delilah Matthews
"Though I know I'll never lose affection for people and things that went before, I know I'll often stop and think about them. In my life, I'll love you more."
In My Life by The Beatles

Tom Hughes as Tom Riddle"You got the world right in your hands, that responsibility is unescapable

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tom Hughes as Tom Riddle
"You got the world right in your hands, that responsibility is unescapable. I promise that I'll be a different man, please, give me the chance to go and live again. I'm havin' some trouble, can you lend a hand? It seems perfection really is so unattainable."
Objects in the Mirror by Mac Miller

Pete Davidson as Jude Matthews"And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pete Davidson as Jude Matthews
"And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain. Don't carry the world upon your shoulders. For well you know that it's the fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder."
Hey Jude by The Beatles

SIDE CHARACTERS:
Zendaya Coleman as Penelope Lane
Timothée Chalamet as Reed Carson
Colson Baker as Elton Young
Jennifer Anniston as Rhiannon Matthews
Bradley Cooper as Christopher Matthews

FOR TOM,
SONGS THAT WILL CATCH YOU UP ON WHAT THE FORTIES IS MISSING. ALSO, ITS ABOUT TIME YOU WERE INTRODUCED TO GOOD MUSIC TO CRY TO. GOD KNOWS YOU NEED IT, LONDON.
LOVE, DELILAH

TRACK ONE: PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS BY KID CUDI
London, if there's any song you need to listen to it's most definitely this song. Best song to smoke a blunt to and just let loose for a minute.

TRACK TWO: HEY THERE DELILAH BY THE PLAIN WHITE T'S
I don't care if this is conceded, this might as well be our anthem. Just hope you can listen to this and maybe think of all we've been through.

TRACK THREE: SURF BY MAC MILLER
Mac's music changed my life, so I'm gonna let him change yours too. Listen to this with the lights off and you'll understand the works of a legend.

TRACK FOUR: POETIC JUSTIC BY KENDRICK LAMAR AND DRAKE
You're gonna judge rap music but Kendrick is a genius. Give him a try.

TRACK FIVE: RUNAWAY BY KANYE WEST AND PUSHA T
Kanye is a shitty person but also brilliant at what he does. You two would get along great in that sense.

TRACK SIX: IN BLOOM BY NIRVANA
I've noticed that you have a lot of pent up anger for an eighteen year old. Nirvana will either help you or cause you to start a revolution after one listen. Both options seem great but considering your past maybe avoid revolutions please.

TRACK SEVEN: CRIMSON AND CLOVER BY TOMMY & THE SHONDELLS
I have a theory that you know you've met your soulmate once you listen to this song and can envision your life with that person. You say you can't love, but give this a listen first.

TRACK EIGHT: SEE YOU AGAIN BY TYLER THE CREATOR & KALI UCHIS
When our time to part comes I hope this song eases the inevitable. I don't know if I'll ever see you again but you'll always stay on my mind.