Ep 4 battle

"Let's go dratini!" Velvet shouted sending out dratini.

"Let's go picacu!" Ash showted

The battle started. Ash's pikachu made the first move. "Picacu use quick attack!" Ash shouted

"Dratini dodge by jumping up, then used slam!"
Picacu used quick attack, running to dratini, but in the last second jumped above picacu and used slam on it.
"Picacu, you ok!?" Ask asked. Picacu got up. "Good, now use iron tail!"

"Dratini contern with dragon tail!" Velvet showted. When their moves were about to clash a net cougth the both of them.

"Hey let then go!" Ash yelled. "Ya how do you think you are!?" Velvet showted in the direction of the nets

"Did someone ask something? We're here to find out!"

"Noble answers are what we're all about! "

"The beauty so radiant the flowers and moon hide in shame, A single flower of evil in this fleeting world, Jessie! "

"The nobly heroic man of our times, The Master of Darkness fighting back against the tragic world, It's James!"

"It's all for one and one for all, A glittering dark star that always shines bright, Dig it, While Meowth takes flight!"

"Team Rocket, Let's fight!"

"That's right!"
" team rocket? How's that?!" Velvet yelled at them. "Their people that take other people's pokemon!" Ash answered velvet.

"That's right twerpet, and well stealing yours too." Jesse said holding the net with the two pokemon in it.

"Give them BACK!" Velvet yelled at her. "Hahaha" the three laugh at her." The new twerpet is funny, we take your pokemon and we give them to the boss not give them back." Jesse said.

"Ok then I'll take it back, let's go eevee!" Velvet showted. You to rockfuff, ash added sending rockuff out to. but before they could do anything a white blur came and cut the neat.

"Hey how do you think you are." James yelled at the pokemon. "Absol." The pokemon called absol said."its absol the disaster pokemon. And it just used slash." Ash's rotem said.

Picacu and dratini escaped from going to their trainers. The absol used razer wind on team rocket."were blasting of again!"

"Dratini." Velvet yelled crouching on the ground letting dratini hug her."thanks absol." Velvet said, looking up at the pokemon.

"Absol!!!"