Chapter 7

Jeff's POV
-------------------------------
Her reaction was almost hilarious. She looked so scared! I chuckled. "Don't worry; you're save with us." Hopefully... I thought. It was my idea for her to join. Masky and Hoodie were in the kitchen, most likely eating cheesecake and chatting quietly. Toby ran, and almost fell, down the stairs. "Hey! Who's this?" He looked over at the girl, who was staring back, wide-eyed. "A new girl." I replied. He walked over to her as I explained. They were muttering something, and the look of terror on her face faded. Toby walked into the kitchen after a moment, leaving me and the girl alone.

Your POV
---------------------------------------
"What's your name?" Jeff asked. "(Y/N)..." Your voice was shaking badly. Though "Toby" had reassured you, you still felt strong panic. He leaned back casually on the couch, falling silent. "W-What am I doing here?" You asked. He didn't reply. You shrank back into the corner as a group of people walked down the stairs. When you saw who they were, your heart skipped a beat. Ben Drowned, Laughing Jack, and Eyeless Jack walked down the stairs. Your (O/C) (Outfit color) was slightly visible in the shadows. Eyeless Jack turned his head, as if looking at you. You froze. "Who's this?" He asked. Ben and Laughing Jack stopped, looking at you. Eyeless Jack was suddenly holding a knife (Or scalpel... I dunno.), and Laughing Jack was holding a smaller pocketknife. Ben stood back, watching as Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack stepped closer to you..
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait! Life has really hit me these past couple weeks... A-Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this short-ish chapter! I also can't believe this story has over 400 reads and over 40 favorites! OoO Dudez.... Thanks SOOO much!! You ALL are awesome!! Bai now!