Time Lord Victorious x Masked! Rebellious!Reader

"Where is she?!" Punch. " Tell me where she is!? " Another punch. "Why do you rebel against me?!"

 "I'm trying to save people!!" Kick.

 At this point, the figure on the ground was covered in blood. The pristine white mask they wore was now cracked and stained with blood. Their blood.

But still, they remained resilient. They did not scream. They did not shout. They did not speak.

 "Answer me! I am the Time Lord Victorious, winner of the Time War! How dare you oppose me!"

Driven to the brink of insanity, the man above the figure had a hint of anguish in his eyes. 

Anguish for his Y/n.

The figure on the ground, barely alive now, slowly reached up to its mask.

They threw the mask away, and revealed the face underneath.

We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.

The Time Lord Victorious looked at Y/n, broken and bleeding on the ground.

He looked at has hands in horror, covered in the blood of his best friend.

 "Y-Y/n?"

Why should the world be over-wise,
In counting all our tears and sighs?
Nay, let them only see us, while
We wear the mask.

Y/n looked at him, sadness in her eyes. 

 "Look what you've done Doctor. What would Rose say? Or Donna? Are you happy with yourself?"

 With those last words, she gave her last breath.

We smile, but, O great Christ, our cries
To thee from tortured souls arise.
We sing, but oh the clay is vile
Beneath our feet, and long the mile;
But let the world dream otherwise,
We wear the mask!

With a blood curdling scream, the Time Lord Victorious' mask cracked, revealing the lonely, shattered man beneath.

Angst is off the charts here!

On a more serious note, the title of the poem is "We Wear the Mask", by Paul Laurence Dunbar.

This oneshot actually seems decent, unlike the others. I am now proud of myself!