The Big News

It was a quiet night in the apartment building of Lily and Karry Black, Lily was sitting at the table with her computer looking at videos of her favorite singer, Blackbear. "He's cute!" She said out loud, not meaning too, she was in the middle of the Anxiety music video when her sister, Karry, came running in. 

"Welcome home sister!" She says, pausing the song. 

"Guess what, guess what!!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down, joy clearing on her face. 

"What, did you meet Blackbear!? Did he say he loved me?!" Lily squealed grabbing her poster of him hugging it.

 "Umm... No, he did not," Karry says weirded out by her sister. "I got a promotion!" 

Lily smiles and nods her head. "That's great sister!" She says, looking back at her screen. 

"I know! But, we have to move though.." Karry says, setting her stuff on the table. 

Lily huffed and paused the video again. "Where?" She asks, rolling her eyes, annoyed because she wanted to watch her 'man' in peace. 

"We have to move to California.." Karry says, walking to the fridge and grabbing the left overs from last night and placing them in the microwave. 

Lily nods again. "Oh cool... Wait, WE ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!?" She squeals and jumps up and down in her seat.

"Yeah, we have to move to Cali." Karry says, taking her food out from the microwave, sitting at the table with Lily and eating. 

"What part of California?" Lily asks, with a huge smile on her face. 

Karry takes a bite of her food and rolls her eyes. "Los Angeles, duh.." 

"REALLY!?" Lily squeals again, making Karry cover her ears.  

"Yes. I mean it's the only place the main factory is at." Karry says, taking another bite of her food. 

"When are we moving?" Lily asks, closing out of YouTube and closing the computer. 

"We are moving tomorrow, go get packed." Lily stands up and runs upstairs yelling Verbatim at the top of her lungs. 

"I swear, she does this the whole flight to California, I'm throwing her off the plane!" Karry mumbles, throwing her plate and fork in the sink, placing the cake in the fridge and then walking to her room.

***Earlier that day***

"Miss. Karry?" My assistant says/asks as she walks in. 

"Yes?" I ask, looking up from my computer where I was checking my scheduled, seeing when my next appointment is coming. 

"The boss would like to talk to you... He says it's urgent!" She says, making my eyes widen in fear. 

"Ok, thank you!" I say, smiling. 

"You are welcome, I hope you receive good news!" She smiles and walks out. 

I get up and straightened up my outfit and headed into Mr. Rivera's office. "You wanted to see me, sir?" I ask, poking my head in through the door of his office. 

"Yes I did, come sit down," He gestures to the chair in front of him. I sit down and look at him. "So, you have been working hard and you are really friendly and keep to yourself and don't cause trouble..."

I cut him off and say, "Sir, let me say if I did anything wrong, I am sorry and I won't do it again.." I say, panicking. 

"You didn't do anything wrong... You've gotten a promotion!" He says, giving me a small smile.