E•L•E•V•E•N

Today we decided to throw a little party to officially welcome Taehyung to his "temporary" home. Jin still has his suspicions but it's fine. I can convince him it's nothing. My brother may have many sets of talents but fortunately for me, one is not detective skills.

Jimin walks in with Taehyung, startled by the sudden yelling of my friends welcoming him. His eyes go wide and immediately he makes eye contact with me. I giggle and wave the small celebratory flags I got. His eyes wrinkle from smiling.

My heart pounds as I watch his happy reaction, his laugh can heal my pain and his smile brightens my day.

"Ahem." Hoseok nudges my side, smirking knowingly. I roll my eyes and push him out of the way before walking to Taehyung.

"Anyways~ let me properly introduce you to the others." I say excitedly and stand beside Taehyung.

"First, you know my brother. Kim Seokjin and then this is his husband, Kim Namjoon." Taehyung bows and shakes his hand. "Next, Min Yoongi whom you have met before. He is a coworker of mine. We make songs together as a hobby."

"Then there's Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin. They have been my best friends since high school." I glare at Hoseok when he whispers something in Taehyung's ear, causing Tae to blush and quickly glance at me.

"And finally..."

"Jeon Jungkook. Her ex-boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Jungkook introduces himself when I hesitant. He shakes Taehyung's hand firmly, the staring contest between the two remaining unnoticed by me. I purse my lips, not expecting Jungkook to tell Taehyung that he is my ex.

Taehyung glares back at him realizing who he is. So you're the one that made her cry.. Taehyung thought.

"Anyways, Let's have some lunch! Oppa and I made bibimbop and tteokbokki." I skip happily to set up the table, oblivious to the tension between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So, Taehyung.. what's your occupation?" Namjoon asks, shining the attention onto Tae, who stops midway into chewing his food.

"Uhm-" He swallows his food and glances at me. "I'm not employed at the moment.."

"Then, do you have career you want to pursue?" Namjoon changes his question. I purse my lips as I watch Jin and Namjoon stare down Taehyung inquisitively. They are like my overprotective parents sometimes.

"Well.. I would've liked to be a singer.. but I'm not sure where to start at my age." He smiles innocently and sips his water.

"How old are you?" Hoseok suddenly asks out of curiously.

"I'm 24.."

I look at him in shock. "You're the same age as Jimin and I? And I didn't know this? When's your birthday? Bet I'm older." I challenge him confidently. He smirks.

"December 30th."

"Ohh, that's in a few months." Yoongi comments while I pout.

"And guess whose birthday is next month~" Jimin smiles creepily. I scrunch up my nose and push his forehead back causing him to whine.

"Lucky, you're only older by two months.." I huff, frustrated that Taehyung is older.

"That's too bad, Minseo likes people calling her Noona." Jungkook adds casually. I glare at him and stick out my bottom lip as Taehyung glances at me from the side.

No I don't...

Jimin smacks Jungkook over the head earning a glare. "Aish, look at this kid.." he 'tsks'.

"Excuse me for a second.." Taehyung excuses himself and bows before walking off in the direction of the bathroom.

Taehyung's POV

Once I exit the bathroom, I'm met face to face with Jungkook.

Ah.. I really don't like this guy.

"Stop it."

I quirk an eyebrow.

"If you are sucking up to her to stay in her apartment, I suggest you stop it. She has been heartbroken once before and doesn't need it again." He stares me seriously in the eye. I raise my chin and narrow my eyes.

"Aren't you bold to accuse me of breaking her heart? You're her ex for a reason. Why? Because you couldn't be patient enough to wait for her and went ahead to get your needs taken care of by another woman." I smirk back. He clenches his jaw and grabs my shirt collar.

"You have no right to judge me when you barely even know me."

"I know enough to know you hurt her more than you can imagine."

He grinds his teeth. "Don't you dare touch her. Don't think I don't notice the way you look at her. She's mine.. She won't fall for your tricks so back up litter box." He hisses through his teeth.

He knows?

"Alright bunny boy, if you're so confident. I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt by you again." I push past him, bumping into his shoulder. "A cat has the mind tricks to outmatch the speed of a rabbit."

Minseo's POV

I hold up a couch pillow to hide my giddiness as we all sing karaoke. Taehyung and Yoongi are currently singing PSY's song 'New Face'. Seems they get along well.

I giggle at Taehyung's energetic self combined with Yoongi's laid back demeanor. I blush when I swear Taehyung winks at me.

Ah.. it must've just been a mind trick.

Finally done with the song, Yoongi collapses in a chair while Taehyung drops onto the floor in front of me, leaning against the space between my legs. I blush when I see the sight of him sweaty, mouth open breathless, and closed eyes.

Gosh my hormones are all over the place..

I lightly hit myself in the face as Jungkook selects a song to sing. He chooses an English song, 'Paper Hearts' by Tori Kelly.

I have to admit, Jungkook has always had amazing vocals. We were supposed to sing a duet together.. but that time never came.

I quietly sing along with his angelic vocals, having heard this song so many times in the USA.

Never did I notice how Taehyung was silently glancing up at me the entire time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye guys~ come to visit again." I bid my friends goodbye at the door. I sigh with a small smile on my face.

I glance around wondering where Taehyung went, but immediately realize he's in the shower when I hear the running water. I turn the corner to the kitchen only to suddenly scream.

"Yah! Oppa you can't just stand there like a ghost! Aish, my poor heart." I pout and catch my breath. My brother leans against the counter with his arms crossed.

"You like him don't you?"

My eyes widen as I look up at my brother, seeing that he is asking with all seriousness.

"What?"