CHAPTER 6 (G)

×SLIGHT BLOOD WARNING×
Ok I'll explain some stuff at the end, just enjoy the chapter for now💙
George POV:
When I woke up everyone was walking around the room, doing their own thing. Except for Y/n and Dream, they looked like they were dead, apparently, they're deep sleepers. I let out a small chuckle then I get up. Terra waved at me with a smile and said "Good Morning!" I did the same. Sapnap was just watching as the furnace cooked some meat he probably put in it, Terra was close to him, probably waiting for some too. (Guys I don't know how to write someone who has a British accent)

"So are we going to wake the other two?" I asked throwing a thumb over my shoulder.

"I ain't waking Dream again!" Sapnap said turning to me with fear in his eyes *vietnamflashbacks*. I was completely confused, "If you have a death wish, you can go ahead and wake him." I was skeptical but I walked over to him anyway, I lightly tapped him but he didn't stir. I squinted my eyes and did it again, still nothing... I then decided to push him a little, this was my biggest mistake! Before I knew it I was on the ground holding my face in pain!

"Aaahhhhh WHAT THE HELL MAAN?!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD GEORGE IM SO SORRY!" Dream was now awake and panicking. I then hear Sapnap laughing, I glare at him but look back at Dream.

"What the hell are you guys yelling about?" This was Y/n, she was stretching while yawning. We all looked over at her, "What?" She asked as she noticed us looking at her.

Dream then helped me up and continued to apologize. Terra then walked to the front of the room and began to speak, "Okay guys, I think we need to talk real quick. If we want to beat the game then I think it's in our best interest to take this slowly, our lives are at stack!" Everyone became uneasy at her statement even though she is completely correct. I look over at Y/n I could see the fear in her eyes, I know she's scared, though she tries her best to hide it from all of us. She's similar to Dream in that way, they both seem to hide their true feeling and emotions.

"So I have a simple idea..." she continued, "I think she should build our own house to live in, we need to mine for iron, gold, diamonds, etcetera."

"I agree with her," I saw Dream walk next to Terra, a smile appeared on her face, then Y/n walked over aswell.

"I do too!" She rested her arm on Terra's shoulder. I pondered for a moment but Sapnap began to speak.

"Well we are going to need supplies and time to get used to our surroundings so I'm in" He didnt move from his spot but they all looked at me.

"I guess I have no choice," I said sarcastically with a smirk clear on my face as I shrugged.

"Alright then!" Terra exclaimed. "Let's get to work!" She then created different tasks for us to do, like caving, collecting food, and such. She also wanted us to have someone with is at all times but it was kinda hard to do that if there are five of us. She asked that Y/n and I go fishing while the rest of them start collecting wood for our new home. When we were in the village we found some enough string to create two fishing poles and one bow.

Honestly, I was excited to be Y/n's partner for today's task. We haven't talked much since we met up with the others. She left her flannel in the house and only wore her black tee shirt. 'To be honest she looked cute either way. Wait did I just think that?' I blushed as I mentally began to yell at myself.

●●●●●

We found a big lake that we could fish in nearby. Y/n set down a crafting table on the shore and made us both boats. We had already made the rods back in our temporary house, she threw me a boat and we took off into the middle and began to fish. We casted our reals in hopes to get some fish and maybe some loot.