9. First Time

***smut warning***

Canute POV:

"Hey, Canute." Thorfinn greeted, leaning towards Canute. His elbows were propped on his desk and a wide grin was plastered on his face. Canute looked up at the boy and blushed as he ran his fingers through his tied hair nervously.

"Thorfinn." He replied, giving the boy a timid smile. Every time Canute looked at Thorfinn, he remembered their date last night which caused him to blush uncontrollably. His heart pounded in his chest and his palms became clammy at the thought of Thorfinn's body pressed against him and their lips smashing.

It was the day after their first date and their first kiss. Thorfinn and Canute were currently in their first-period homeroom class and Mr. Askeladd hadn't arrived yet, so the students were socializing. Thorfinn calmly approached Canute's desk and began chatting with him as if nothing significant had happened to them. Canute supposed that was a smart way to act so that nobody would know about their relationship.

Canute gulped as Thorfinn inched closer towards his face. "T-Thorfinn... What are you doing?" He shyly asked, biting his lip and resisting the urge to kiss him in front of their classmates.

"I was thinking..." Thorfinn muttered under his breath, his low and husky voice arousing Canute. "We should hang out at my place after school." He suggested, his brown eyes staring deeply into Canute's blue ones with lust.

"Sure!" Canute quickly agreed, without a moment's hesitation. He beamed at Thorfinn and grinned gleefully at the thought of spending time with the person he was most infatuated with. 

Thorfinn smirked, satisfied with Canute's response. "Good." He said, discreetly grabbing Canute's hands and rubbing it affectionately. Canute blushed as Thorfinn's warm touch spread through his body and reached his heart, causing it to skip a beat. He noticed Thorfinn shift his position so his lean body covered their secret hand-holding from the rest of the class.

After a moment, Thorfinn let go of Canute's hands and stalked towards his desk, which was located behind Canute. Mr. Askeladd entered the classroom and began his usual morning speech. While Canute was paying attentively to the teacher's speech, he felt Thorfinn's hands playing with his hair. Canute turned around and raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He asked, giggling at Thorfinn's red face when he realized he had been caught.

Thorfinn clicked his tongue and grinned. "I'm playing with your soft hair." He replied, twirling his golden strands around his fingers. Canute smiled and allowed Thorfinn to continue throughout the class.

Once school was over, Canute and Thorfinn walked out of the building together. "So, we're going to your house, right?" Canute reconfirmed, swinging his backpack over his shoulder. 

Thorfinn nodded his head. "Yeah, we can just walk. It's not that far away." Suddenly, Thorfinn's hands brushed against Canute's side as they walked. Canute turned to look at Thorfinn, but before he could do anything, he felt Thorfinn's hands slip into his. Canute's face flushed bright pink as they walked towards Thorfinn's house, holding hands.

Soon, they arrived at Thorfinn's house and Canute was greeted with chaos. As soon as he stepped in, he could hear Thorfinn's sister, Ylva, screaming about something. It was hard to make out the words she was speaking since there was crying in between. Canute gave Thorfinn a worried look. "Her boyfriend broke up with her yesterday," Thorfinn explained, shrugging.

"Oh." Canute nodded his head, understanding. As he took off his shoes and proceeded to walk further inside Thorfinn's house, his mother, Helga, greeted her guest.

"Hello! You must be Canute." She said, smiling prettily and speaking with a voice that dripped with honey. "You were the one who came by yesterday, right? To go with Thorfinn to the summer festival?"