Epilogue

Life was very happy in this few months...i must thank god that i am blessed with sanskar...today i am going to India on my maternity leave...

Even these are my spring holidays too...

10 days to go for my delivery... Sanskar will be here only in USA due to his work

I am really not interested to go,But i have to go

Sanskar:- You are leaving??

Swara:- yes

Sanskar:-Thank god you are leaving from here, I can leave very happily from now at least for 1month

Swara:- Sanskar yo

he cutted my words and told shhh you are getting late for flight, jaldi chalo

In car & in Airport also he keep on telling that he will be very happy in upcoming days...

i am irritated by his this talks...but he is not letting me to talk at all

I boarded into flight..I took my seat and started observing the nature from window as it is a window seat..Then flight take off happened.I slept nicely..After some time i felt something is crawling on my stomach .that time  i observed a person sitting  beside me,is touching my stomach in appropriately..it is night time also, so no one are able to see him touching me inappropriately..

Immediately took his hand off from my stomach..

I am very angry at him...but he is pretending like he is reading something...covering his face with a magazine..

Oh hello MR?? What are you doing

I am doing that which only i can do.  he said taking off his magazine from his face

i am shocked....

Sanskar aap..these are the words that came out of my mouth....after seeing sanskar beside me in flight...I never expected this...

Sanskar:- Yes me...

i immediately side hugged him keeping my head on his chest...he kept his hands on my hair

Swara:- You told 

"Thank god you are leaving from here, I can leave very happily from now at least for 1 month."

Sanskar:- Yes, i told you "Thank god you are leaving from here, I can leave very happily from now at least for 1 month." because here you are not giving time to me...There all your time is mine....How can you believed that i will be be happy without my swara yaar??

I couldn't stop my happiness...

After few days i gave birth to my 2 babies...

I still remember Sanskar on that day....

Swara:Sanskar

Sanskar:- Baby, I am here only..please stop crying..

Swara:- When i am crying??...i am just shouting in pain...you are the one who is crying instead of me....

Sanskar wiped his tears...

then they took me too operation theater..I am crying for my sanskar...Because i want sanskar to be with me...Then they called Sanskar to come inside operation theater...

Sanskar clutched my hands saying me soothing words...

After that i gave birth to our baby boy...Sanskar happiness was beyond limits...Still loved that proud feeling on his face....

Then i gave birth to his daughter..

Trust me from that day...I have seen a possessive and pampering father for them..