Three

It wasn't intended.

They're on their way to amusement park when a familiar boy captured Hoseok's attention. Can't take his eyes away from an ethereal beauty that never failed to amaze him everytime while the younger is staring at the large screen in the middle of the city.

And now he's with them and playing with twin little Shins as toddlers wanted.

" Who want some popcorns? " asked by the older then two little cuties immediately ran towards him making a grabby hands for the popcorns he's holding. Leaving the younger smiling towards the cuteness he's seeing.

" Me Changkyunnie ! Me Changkyunnie! "

" Honey wants! "

While Hoseok just laughed softly at the twin's cuteness as he handed those popcorns then gently ruffled their soft and silky black hairs.

It was a scene Hyungwon didn't think any other things than taking his camera and captured a precious moment of three Shins.

The day was supposed to be just a simple day to rest and relax. But it was all changed with the help of twin little Shins that made it became more special for both of them.

" They did enjoy the day too much. " younger said smiling as he glanced at the twin that's currently sleeping inside the car.

" Did you enjoy it too? "

" Yeah,  definitely." immediately answered as he turned to the older smiling sincerely and met Hoseok's beautiful pair of eyes.

" It's my pleasure."  It's just a simple answer followed by a smile and it's enough for the younger to feel the sudden heat in his cheeks. Blushing cheeks that are too visible to hide making the older chuckled softly.
" You should smile more cause it suits you better."

-*-

" Son Hyunwoo, a professional model and heir of another renowned couple in the industry alongside with Shin and Yoo." and a white folder was placed on top of the table in front of Hoseok who is currently sipping the tea he ordered.

" Thank you. " putting back the cup and took the folder where the said man's informations were placed.

Slowly reading all the details and looking at the photos inside. He is definitely lying if he said that the said man isn't gorgeous cause he definitely is. No wonder he caught Hyungwon's attention that made the younger stared at him until his commercial ended.

" Is this all the informations you gathered?" asking as if he's looking for something that wasn't written at the papers he recieved.

" that's all Sir. " answered by the man in suit who gave him the folder.

" This isn't a serious case so you don't have to report this to my parents. Can I trust you June? " taking a small envelope inside his coat and handed it to the man.

" Your parents are paying me enough money for my job. It will be too much if I take that payment for a simple favor Sir. " answered pushing the small envelope back to him again.
" You can trust me. " nodding at the man's refusal and watched as he bowed and left.

Continuously sipping his tea as he was left alone while looking at the photos. Thinking about the younger's expression while staring at the man's image in a large screen that day. Sound so weird but it was the only reason why he asked June to gather some informations about Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo might be one of the reasons for younger's tears and sadness. And in some weird feeling, he felt curious about their connections.

-*-

Loud sound of music making Hyungwon felt like his ears will gonna fall anytime.

Why he even standing at the center of the dance floor where mostly drunk people are dancing crazily?

He must be crazy entering a place he wasn't allowed to go just to follow the man who obviously doesn't care about him or his feelings.

The place looks crowded and loud making him felt a bit dizziness when a strong man forcefully pulled him out.

" What are you doing here? " trapping him at the corner with strong arms at his sides away from crowded dance floor. It was the man he's following, the reason why he found his self at the center of drunk people. It's his professor.

" Is that even a question when you obviously do know the answer? " smirking at the older who visibly getting red by the effect of liquor he drank and younger's words.

" I told you to stop but you didn't listen. " seeing the professor's stern look at his face really making the younger felt the fear that slowly rises inside his body.

" We're not inside the university and I'm already here so I won't let you to just push me out. " trying his best not to show the fear he felt as he looked down to avoid the man's gaze.

" You're in a wrong place Chae Hyungwon. You should go home. " then sighed giving up as it seems like the younger has no plan of following his order and pulled the younger forcefully again to leave the place.

" Let go of my arm, I don't wanna go home! " removing the older's hand but it's obviously too strong compared to him.

" What do you want me to do for you to stop?!" pushing him against the cold concrete wall as they reached the parking area. To the part where people won't see them easily.

" I don't want to. " a simple answer that made the older's blood boils in anger with the effect of the liquor he drank.

" So.. " taking a deep breath as he forcefully pinned the younger against the wall. Cupping it's face and pressed his lips deeper as he roughly kissed those plump lips down to the younger's neck that will surely leave visible marks on it's flawless golden skin.

He aimed for it, He went there. He knew it wasn't a good idea but he did. And now Hyungwon hates on how he felt disgusted by the way he recieved those from the older. Felt as bitter as the taste of older's mouth. Trying to push the body that pressed against him.
" Stop, please.. "

" Why? Aren't you satisfied? Isn't it what you've wanted? " Holding on younger's shoulders and looked directly on it's beautiful big brown eyes.
"Leave before I do something we'll both regret for the rest of our lives." pushing the younger gently away from him and leaving seems like he really don't care about the younger's feelings.
" For the last time, Please stop cause I won't be responsible for your feelings." Leaving the younger who just slided his back down at the wall and unconsciously sat down harshly gripping his own hair and biting his lower lip. Thinking how he ended up being a desperate boy begging for someone who obviously don't want him the way he wanted.

He cared for him. He cheered him up when he's down. He stayed when no one wants. He made him felt he always have him whatever happened. He gave him false hope. And now he's pushing him away.

Wanting to just melt or swallowed by earth as he felt disgusted and felt like a trash dumped by someone he trusted wholeheartedly.

-*-