The Boy

Bren on the side👉or at the top 👆

"Come to the game bren!" My Bestfriend Erica ask me .

"Hmm , iono I don't really like football games "

"Please man , you never do anything so atleast come ."

"Fine I'll be there in 20 min."

I really don't like football games but it's just to get out the house . Ohh my bad but my name is Bren Sennet , weird name right, I'm 16 and 5'7 , grey eyes and soft curly whatever color hair . Some days it's brown some days it's black . I love PartyNextDoor ! And my favorite color is black , ohh and I'm openly gay.

I got up and went pick out what I was going to wear , i spent 30 minutes trying to find something to wear so I settled with my khaki joggers with black baseball jersey and my Sport Blues 14's . Simple but it will work for tonight . After I pick out what I was going to wear , I took a 20 minute shower. I did my hair and put on lotion and got dress , for accessories , I just put on black g-shock watch that my brother brought my for my birthday . When I was done I called Erica to tell her to come pick me up since she wants to drag me out the house and shit . It took us forever for us just to get there since she ain't know the directions . I swear I hate when he does this type of shit . We got out and went paid out tickets and went to go see where everybody else was .

"Do you see anybody yet " Erica ask me

"No man, but my feet tired I'm going sit down .

I pulled out my phone text my brother too see if he was here , when I was walking and texting I bumped into this tall ass dude .

"Damn watch where you going nigga" he said

I didn't even say anything because If I did his feelings would have been hurt . I went sat down on the top row bleachers , 30 min later Erica called me said she found a friend that I might like and that she was on the way up . I really didn't care who she was bringing . As Erica was walking up the bleachers with she friend , I was got pissed off all over again . It was the dude who bump into me .