2: Scott's eyes, fangs and teeth

I let out a gasp as I feel the sweat trickle down my forehead.

"Hey, hey, you're okay. Relax." I hear Allison say and I look to see her, Scott, Stiles and Lydia crowd around me.

"Where am I?" I say as I begin to quickly get off the bed.

"Woah, woah, you need to rest." Stiles says and him and Scott push me back.

"I don't take orders from anyone." I tell him. "Where am I and what happened?" I ask, rolling my ripped jean up to see that my ankle monitor is still on.

"My house. You fainted at lunch. We didn't know what to do, so we brought you here." Stiles says.

"Why did you bring me here? You should've just left me at school." I mutter, looking at the random shirt I'm wearing.

"Are you kidding, we'd never do that. Do you know why you fainted?" Allison asks me.

"Like I said, I didn't eat or drink for three days. And I got hurt pretty badly a day before I was released from juvie." I mutter.

"Why? Who hurt you?" Stiles asks me.

"Why do you wanna know? So you could tell the cops what I did and put me back there? Fuck that." I spit as I start to get up but I begin to feel light headed again. 

"Jordan, please. Lay back down." Allison says as her and Scott push me back once again.

"I didn't eat for those days because I gave my food away, okay? Other kids were begging for more so I gave them mine." I say. "And in juvie, they usually separate the guys and girls. Not this time, I guess." I mutter, letting out a sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

"What? Who hurt you? What guy?" Stiles says, his voice getting harsher.

"Please don't act like the protective father. I don't need one. It was just some guy I used to know before we both got sent to juvie. He thought I stabbed him in the back." I scoff.

"That doesn't give him the right to put his hands on you." Lydia says.

"I would've done the same exact thing. Like I said, I'm not a charity case. I don't need pity, I don't need food or water and I certainly don't need you guys feeling sorry for me." I say, sitting up, crossing my legs.

"We're not treating you like a charity case. You fainted right in front of us and we took action. Anyone else would've, too." Allison says and I scoff.

"Like I said in english class, you think you know everything. But you'd be surprised how many people would leave you for dead." I trail off.

"Jordan-"

"No! I'm getting out of here. Here's your shirt, goodbye." I say, taking off Stile's shirt and he quickly grabs it and turns around, waiting for me to put on my hoodie. 

"Guys, stop her! Scott and I can't look right now." Stiles says and Allison and Lydia give each other looks.

"Please, it's not like I'm naked. Man up." I say and Scott and Stiles slowly turn back around to see my hoodie is now on.

"Please, don't go." Allison.

"What are you, my mother? Who's telling their daughter not to leave? I'm not playing the parent game." I say, putting on my sneakers.

"Why do you keep making family references? Where's your family?" Lydia asks me.

"Like I'd ever tell you people." I chuckle, tying my shoelaces.

"You had no problem telling us stuff before. Can't go back now." Stiles says, getting in front of me ad I stand up.

"Get out of my way, Stiles." I state, grabbing my skateboard and bag.

"Tell us where your family is, so we can bring you to them. We're not letting you out of here alone. I'm not letting you out of here alone." He says, crossing my arms.

"You can't bring me to them." I say.

"Why?" He says to me.

"Because they're out of the picture." I simply say, looking up at him and his face drops.

"What do you mean, out of the picture?" Allison says.

"It's self explanatory. They're not really here, out of town for a while. Not that hard to comprehend." I say. "Can I go now? Wait, why am I even asking? You're not my parents." I scoff as I walk past Stiles and head downstairs.

"Jordan, wait!" I hear them call out as they run after me.

"Ugh, what?" I say, raising my voice.

"Do you have why siblings? Aunts or uncles? Legal guardians?" Scott asks me.

"My older brother. But he's long gone." I lie, shaking my head.

"Where? What's his name?" Stiles asks me and I scoff at him.

"I'm out of here." I say, opening Stiles's door.

"We can't let you do that." I hear Scott say.

"Watch me." I call out, holding a strap of my backpack.

"Get her." I hear Scott mutter to Stiles and before I can even turn around, Stiles and Lydia grab my arms and my eyes widen.

"Get off me!" I shout, punching Scott in the face.

"We can't let you leave!" Stiles says as Allison joins in to stop my squirming.

"Get the fuck off me!" I shout, slapping Stiles's shoulders.

"We're not letting you go out there alone with no family or legal guardian!" Allison says.

"Why do you guys even care? You don't even know me!" I yelp as I slap Scott once against.

Then, a pair of strong arms wrap around me, also pinning my arms down. I look up and meet Stiles's brown eyes and my chest heaves up and down as Allison helps Scott up.

"Are you done?" Stiles asks me, panting.

"I'm not away from you guys, so, no." I spit, still panting.

"Jordan, stop!" I hear Scott say in a deeper voice and I look up to see his eyes turn into a golden yellow and I scoff.

"Scott, are you okay?" Allison asks and Scott immediately turns away.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia says

"I'm not scared of you, Scott." I breathe and everyone passes looks toward one another and then to me. "Especially not of your kind."

||

"How did you know Scott's a werewolf?" Stiles asks me.

"Seriously? Did you not see the yellow eyes, hear the deep voice and see the pointy teeth? I may be a delinquent, but I'm not that stupid." I scoff.

"You can't tell anyone, you know that?" Scott says.

"Yeah, I know. It'll put you and the rest of your pack in danger." I say, simply nodding.

"How do you know so much about werewolves?" Stiles asks me.

"I did my research." I tell him. "Now, are we done with the questions? Good. Now, I would like to grab my shit and leave." I say, putting my bag over my shoulder and grab my skateboard.

"Wait, are you staying with anymore? Or are you living alone?" Scott says.

"That's none of your business, McCall. But I do live with my brother." I say.

"What about your family?" Stiles asks me and I freeze up for a second.

"They're out of town." I lie, swallowing the slight lump in my throat and I turn to see Scott giving me a look.

I forgot, he could hear my heartbeat. I look back at him trying to stay calm as possible.

"Like I said, I'm done with the questions and interrogation. Goodbye." I say, then heading out.

They seriously didn't think I wouldn't know what a werewolf is?