jonah marais; i'm sorry.

⚠️[WARNING, SENSITIVE SUBJECT. CONTAINS; SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AS WELL AS SUICIDE, AND MENTIONS OR HARMING ONESELF AND A DECEASED FAMILY MEMBER. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOT MUCH INTERACTION WITH THE CHARACTERS, MY APOLOGIES.]⚠️
you had been struggling with severe depression, well. ever since your mother had passed, and your dad wasn't ever in your life. you met jonah though, he kept you happy some days. all though, other days you felt terrible inside. like nothing was ever gonna change, like all you were was sad. you were cutting on a daily basis. but you knew if jonah ever found out, he would worry. you didn't want jonah to worry, that was the last thing you wanted. but jonah was working all the time, he didn't even have time to worry about you. he didn't even have time for your birthday, and that's where everything went bad. it was july 29th, the day you were born; meaning, it was YOUR day to shine. although, jonah had forgotten. he got up like it was a normal day, kissed you. then left you home, all alone. with no "happy birthday baby," or even "happy birthday." this made you feel like your heart had been ripped out of your body, and stepped on one million times. this was supposed to be a day where you could relax. and feel good that you've made it through another day. but, you felt lonely. even though you had gotten a bunch of birthday wishes by friends, family and even your fans. you felt miserable. unwanted, and even disgusted. in all the mix of everything, you've been growing to hate your self more and more each day. it seemed as if nothing got better. and nothing was gonna get better, so you made the worst decision anyone could ever make. even for you. you decided, you were going to escape it all. you thought; "maybe if i just end my life, my problems would all go away." so you got out a piece of paper and a pencil to write your final goodbye to who you thought was going to be the love of your life. you began to write the letter, as tears rolled down your face; "Dear Jonah, i'm sorry you had to find me like this. but i think it's time you learn the truth, the truth is. i haven't been happy for awhile and please believe me, it really isn't you. you make me the happiest you possibly can make me. so, i wanna thank you for that. but the thing that hurt me the most, was.. you forgot my birthday. my special day? and we've been together for 2 years. 2 years. but that's okay, i don't blame you for any of this. i don't blame you for anything. nothing. okay? you have been the best to me, and i love you. but this place is no longer for me.

sincerely, y/n y/l/n.
ps.. you're my prince, my king, and my heart. don't forget me my love."

and then, you went to your bathroom, ran a tub of warm water. and cut your wrists. and then you were gone.
but little did you know, jonah never forgot your birthday. he had a surprise party for you all along.

july 29th, 2020.
the day jonah marais found the love of his life, dead in his bathtub. with nobody to blame but

himself.

A/N: ello luvs! i'm so sorry this one was a touchy subject, but i did warn you! so!! but, if you're ever experiencing anything such as this. or anything within that matter, please contact me or someone. your life is worth so much more then you think. you are wanted, and you are needed here. GOD; put YOU here for a reason. you fucking amazing precious bean. just know, you always have someone to talk to as long as i'm here! please don't be shy, and message me. i have snapchat;
@/ayeits_ari7 and instagram @/eeuphcriaa
don't feel frightened, because i've gone through many things such as things like these. with all that said, i love each and everyone of you.

WORD COUNT; 696.