Chapter 6

*Abhilash Pov*

"Are you going to skip your classes?" I asked frowning at her when she picked her bag to leave after checking the time.

"They are not that important and we don't have any lab today." She replied concentrating on her bag while gesturing Kalyan to do the same.

"It's our bad luck that we have basketball practice. Otherwise, we would have been able to join them." Vikesh whined beside me.

"How can skipping classes be something to be the envy of? We should be stopping them." I pointed out but he just shook his head.

They all planned to go for a movie that released today except for Vikesh, Rekha, and of course me. We have practice after the classes and Rekha didn't want to miss the classes at all.

"Of course! The toppers should always attend the classes. I am not even asking you to skip them." She rolled her eyes standing up.

"Let her be! She has full attendance for the lab where her interest lies. It's not like she has poor attendance." Kalyan stopped me from saying anything else.

"I can't believe you are following them, Kalyan." Rekha asked frowning at him finally talking about this as she was silently watching us until now.

"She doesn't want to be a third wheel. So, I will be sitting with her after leaving the couple aside." He explained smiling and we shook our heads at the new couple who are still lost in their world.

Rakesh is not accepting that he likes her but is always acting like he is crazy for her. It feels like he passed the level she is at and is not recognizing that fact. He will realize it on his own is the hope we all are keeping to ourselves.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Vikesh asked frowning at her.

Yes! She got another boyfriend and that too after three months of her break up with my cousin. This time it is again after getting someone to confess their feelings and she just decided to give it a chance and see how it goes.

"He has project work right now and I didn't want to disturb him by asking him out." Mihi said shrugging before leaving with the others.

"I can't believe she already has another boyfriend." He whispered after they left and I just shrugged.

"It will not last for long. He got a job in another city and will leave after finishing college." I mumbled packing my box.

"So what? There is still time until he leaves and she may get too attached which would cause her to continue the relationship." Rekha pointed out but I completely denied it.

"You don't know her. She doesn't get attached to someone so easily. It's a good thing she is getting close to all of you though." I smiled at her.

"Yeah! We feel like a huge victory as she tried every group from her class to the seniors before joining us completely." Vikesh shook his head and I chuckled remembering the events from two months back.

She started hanging out with every person possible for a whole month and it was really fun to see her struggling to keep pace with them.

They were good to her but somehow she always ended up coming out of the group and finally I dragged her back seeing her disappointing expression.

"You never liked her other than as a friend?" Rekha asked suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked staring at her in shock.

"Of course not! Otherwise, you wouldn't be this fine to talk about her relationships right." She answered her question.

"Come on! These both will never be a good match. He is like a playboy who dates too much. I mean how did he end up with three ex-girlfriends within a year while she already has two within the first semester and maybe third if it goes as he says. It is better to keep them away from each other." Vikesh said shaking his head in frustration before standing up.