1.4

Libby's pov:

"LUKE" I yelled after him.
"libs the whole point of the game is to find me not call me until you find me" he said giggling. we were in the middle of a huge game of hide and seek in his house. luke was hiding and I was currently running around going crazy. I never liked this game, I could never find people.

"luuuuuuke" I said sitting on the floor in his long hall way, I could hear soft giggles from behind me and I shot up and ran into the room.

I was standing in the middle of his brother jacks room. of course he wasn't home but luke was somewhere in here.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings." I said flatly "where the fuck are you" shaking head I turned around to walk out. I suddenly felt 2 arms wrap around my waist which made me jump.
"shit luke you scared me" I said tuning around to look at him.
"sorry princess" he said kissing the top of my head. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. the goosebumps forming on my arms.
"luke..." I said looking up at him. he shrunk down enough to put our fore heads together.
"yeah babe" he said biting his lip looking down at my lips. I started to lean in and when I was close enough I whispered.
"I found you." I took off running down the hall to my next hiding place giggling like a maniac. I could hear him grunt and swear under his breath.

I knew he would get annoyed. he hates when I do this. he says he just wants to hug me and never let me go. but I could resist.

my hiding place was horrible. I was currently sitting in the back of his closet waiting for him to find me. I could hear his foot steps inching forward until it stopped. I took a deep breathe. until the light started to show.

he found me...

"got you." he said giggling.

"I guess so" I said laughing crawling out and sitting in front of him.
"hey" he said
"hi lucas" I whispered.
he pulled me into him so I was practically on his lap. "I'm going to miss you so much babe" he said putting his face in my neck.
"I'm going to miss you so much more babe" I said hugging him. he looked up into my eyes. I could see the pain in them.
"it's going to be okay luke" I said smiling at him
"forever and always okay?" he asked me biting his lip waiting for me to reply
"forever and always." I said back smiling at him.
**
// Luke's pov

"forever and always." her eyes were breath taking. she looked so happy now. I could remember seeing her walking down the halls... she always looked so sad... I'm happy she's okay now... I don't know what I would do without her. she's my everything.

the tour was starting in 10 days... I already had them planned.

"luke are you okay?" she asked me giggling

"yeah" I said laughing back realizing that I was starring at her. "let's go do something." I said pulling her up and over my shoulder.

"Lucas put me down!" she said squeaking and moving around like crazy.

"um I don't think so." I said laughing walking down the stairs. she finally gave up after a few minutes and went limp. "okay fine" I said laughing
I set her down on my couch and watched her for a few seconds.
"let's go get food" she said jumping up
"what do you want?" I asked her whole intertwining our fingers.
"ummm in and out!" she said tapping her chin and look at the ceiling. I just laughed and looked at her shaking my head. "what!" she said laughing "it's good!"
-
we got to the resteraunt and we just sat down and waited for our food. she was playing with her straw with one hand and she took my hand with her free one and looked at me.
"only ten days left" she said moving her glance to her lap.
"I know but it's okay... we have 10 days to spend together and there going to be amazing." I said smiling at her "it's going go be okay"

the food was amazing. it would have been better if we got to finish before we were kicked out for throwing French fries at eachother.
we walked out and I said laughing "well that was fun" she looked over at me smiling
"I mean I guess" she said shrugging. I turned my head to the side and for a few seconds I looked at her until I ran up to her and threw her over my shoulder and started walking towards the car.
"LUKE OH MY GOD!!" she screamed giggling frantically.
I finally got to the car and set her down.
"I love you okay?" I said
"I love you too" she said smiling.
I kissed her as she smiled back. and kissed me back. it felt like time stoped when ever I was with her. she always made me happy no matter what everything about her made me happy. I just hope she was as happy as she acted like she was when she's with me.