chapter 16

"So exactly where are you taking me?" I ask the older as we drive through the rainy night. "It's a very nostalgic place for me. I wanted you to know a bit more about me." The older speaks with his husky and deep voice. 

 The older sat behind the steering wheel focussing on the road. It's very quiet right now, we're mostly enjoying the sounds of rain falling onto a bit blurry window. I look behind me and see the small girl laying on the back couch lifelessly. We put a blanket over her just in case someone would see it.

It was actually kinda fun killing her. The look on her face was more than enough for me to feel satisfied. It's sad that Baekhyun didn't look so satisfied.

"Fucking damn it," I hear Baekhyun swear quietly as we slow down and follow a car to the closest parking way. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "It's police," he replies shortly.

We stop the car and two men stand on each side, one on mine and one on Baekhyun's. "Sir, can I see your driver license?" The one in Baekhyun's side asks while I turn to the one on my side. "Is there a reason you're covered in blood?" The man raises an eyebrow. 

I felt my heartbeat pick up and I looked at Baekhyun who nudged to the knife I still had. Does he really want me to kill a fucking cop? "I accidentally passed something that scratched deep in my stomach." That was honestly such a bad lie.

"Yeah sure I politely ask you to stand up and follow me," he tells me and I step out of the car. The knife is still behind my back and when the police wants to handcuff me I stab him in his eyes and quickly grab his gun. The other cop wants to jump in to help but before he could Baekhyun had him by his throat. The cop tried to shoot him after that. But Baekhyun was quick to control his arm and then make him shoot himself in the leg.

The cop on my side was still struggling somehow and so I choked him to death. Baekhyun, on the other hand, decided to have a little fun. He stuck his two fingers in the eyes of the cop who yelled out in pain. 

"You're talking to hunt right now, congratulations you will die," he laughed, "The fun is not over yet and we're going to a very fun place."