2

1:27 AM

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
donghyuck im so sorry

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
i swear i didnt mean it

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
fuck how can i make it up to you?

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
it's because my boss introduced me to a really experienced person that can boost up my songs and i couldn't miss the chance

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
please try to understand

cutest baby 😝💞💖🥺
i'll wait for your response as long as it takes

- 💌 -

As Donghyuck read those few texts he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

If Mark really did care then why didn't he let him know in advance that he wouldn't be able to go? Why was he calling him by his name instead of sunshine?

And most importantly, why was he attempting to fix the problem through messages? It was nothing like a few years back when Mark used to show up at his house with a boquet of flowers and a whole serenade as he begged for forgiveness whenever he would mess up. He should've grown used to Mark getting less affectionate as the years passed, but his heart still yearned for that Mark to return.

However, he knew that was impossible now.

Donghyck liked to believe that Mark not giving him as much love as before, like when they were high school sweethearts, just because he was growing and developing into a more mature adult.

Was Donghyuck really the only one caught up in the past?

He hated it so much. He despised being the fool in the relationship. A fool for always being the one waiting for Mark, for him to come and embrace him and say "I love you."

Words he hadn't heard from the older in over a year.