Chapter one

Brooklyn's pov
I was in my room and i could hear my dad yelling at me to come downstairs he needs to talk to me. "Coming dad" i say as i run down the stairs very scared trying not to cry when i got there he was standing by the sink with his belt "Why is this kitchen not clean" he asked me as i try to take a breath. " We went to get food and did homework so we didnt have time dad" said Tristan from the living room " Did i tell you to talk young man?" Yelled dad to Tristan as he hit him with his belt very hard " N-No sir" said Tristan crying. Next thing i could remember is dad hitting me with his belt over and over till i screamed my lungs out he was going to hit Abbigail next but i got up and pulled her and Tristan up stairs to my room.

I tell the twins to go lack there bags because we are leaving mom and dad to go somewhere else and be happier we can go to Zoey and Kelley's house for a while till we find out where to go. I went to call Zoey but remembered that my phone was down stairs so ran as fast as i could to get it then ran back up but half way up stairs my mom hit me and told me to take out the trash but i just continued to run up stairs and get the twins in my room. I call Zoey and tell her what happend to me and Tristan she was so broken she cried and said to come over. As me and the twins where going out the door my dad grabs Tristan.

  "Where the hell do you think you are going young man?" Yells dad to Tristan. "I-Im going with Brooky and Abby somewhere d-dad" said Tristan to dad. Then all i could hear was that lashing belt and hurtful tears coming from Tristan so i go back in and tell my dad to stop just stop and let us go. I grab Tristan and we leave.

    By the time we got to Zoey and Kellies it was 12:25 and we where so tired Kelley was already asleep but Zoey was there to help us settle into the big master room she had so we could sleep there it had 5 beds so that was plenty. "Could we use your first aid supplies to clean up" i asked Zoey before she left the room "Yes of course love those look bad and you and Tristan have alot of blood on you" Zoey said as she went to get the bandages and cleaners.

    After we got cleaned up we went to sleep. At 3:45 i hear crying "Abbigail is that you crying?" I asked "Y-yeah" said Abby. "Whats wrong love?" I ask her as she runs and jumps on my bed "Im so sorry sis its all my fault you got beat it should have been me not you and Tristan it was my chore day" said Abby crying "No no baby love its not your fault don't say that okay we are going to be okay now Tristan is bruised but thats all okay we will heal okay love" i say to Abby "Okay sis i love you" says Abby "i love you to girly now lets get some sleep you can sleep with me love" i say to Abby as we try to sleep.

    I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. "Mmmmmm something smells nice" i say happily while running down the stairs jumping onto Zoeys back. "Whoaaaaa someone is very happy today" says Zoey "Yeah im very happy im with my bestie duhhh" i say as Tristan, Abbigail and Kelly eat breakfast laughing. While Zoey and i watch vampire diaries and eat our breakfast i tell her "We should totally move to L.A i saw a house for sale and i have enough money to afford it its big to" "I mean i have always wanted to move to L.A it should be fun" says Zoey as we clean the plates. We call in Abby, Tristan and Kelley to tell them the good news as they jump in happiness.

We run upstairs very fast and grab our suitcases and bags and start packing our stuff. "Abbigail and Tristan and I barley have clothes all we have is essential stuff" i say to Zoey as we leave the house "Alright we will go shopping where do you guys want to go?" Zoey askes as we go to the airport. "The mall the mall" Tristan and Abby say happily together "Okay the mall it is" Zoey, Kelley and i say together. Once we got the the mall all of got some clothes and cute supplies for our rooms in L.A.

When we get to the airport we all begin to jump in excitement because we get to see the new house in 8 hours. We waited at the airport for about 45 minutes then we here "Flight 322 from New York to Los Angeles bording now" we all get up so fast and got so happy we where finally going to L.A. Tristan , Abbigail and Kelly where seated in a row together. Zoey and i where seated together i have window seat soooo i was happy lol and Zoey had middle she was sitting by a nice girl she is really pretty. The flight was 8 hours long so we all decided to sleep for about 4 or 5 hours to pass some time. We all woke up when the plane shook it scared the hell out of us like jee. "What the fuck was that" Zoeys says in a scared voice "i have no fucking idea i think it is a little turbulence" i say to all my peeps. I look in the seats behind us where Tristan, Abbigail and Kelley are sitting behind us i see the twins crying.

   "Its okay guys its okay it should be over soon" i say to them. "We are scared Brooklyn" Abby tells me "I know but its okay I promise" i say to my peeps. Even tho the twins are 17 they still get scared bc our parents made life miserable but we will be very much happier where we are going. The turbulence lasted about 15 minutes it was scary lol. When the flight landed we looked for the car rental place so we could get to some groceries then go to the house. I did already buy the house and it was alotttt by the way. It was about a 36 minute drive to the house but when we got there it was beautiful and huge. The Twins where so so happy they started crying but happy tears for a change. Oh god i love them alot.