xxx | love flutters

so jisung,this is weird,isn't it? ❥lm

so jisung,
this is weird,
isn't it?
lm

i'm sorry that
i stopped writing
you these
letters, jisung
lm

and i'm sorry
i can't write one
long letter, but
it's already hard to
write these
lm

Jisung sighed as he read the first three letters. What was that person thinking?

you probably want
to know who i am,
why i did all of
this and why i
stopped, mh?
lm

i prefer not to
reveal my
identity, you
know. but i'll tell
you why i
stopped writing
you
lm

you're going to
figure out who
i am anyway
so yeah,,
i stopped writing
you because
i confessed to a boy
and got
rejected.
it hurt a lot
and i couldn't figure
out how to...
lm

...function anymore
so i stopped doing
everything.
i wouldn't leave
my room and
i wouldn't talk
to anyone
lm

i'm sorry that
i hurt you in the
process , precious
angel.
i hope you forgive me
lm

ps: i love you
lm

There was nearly not a thing 'lm' could do to make Jisung not forgive him because the boy had fallen so deeply for him that barely anything could make him hate the other.
He smiled softly as he caressed the paper. "I love you too", Jisung whispered to no one but himself. The view of him, teary eyes and shaky hands, standing on the edge of the school's roof was terribly heartbreaking to watch. Especially for the guy who was in love with Han Jisung. But he decided it was the better decision to not talk to him.

As it started raining again, Jisung was walking down the staircases of his school. He was smiling brightly by now and his body was radiating happiness but Jisung found himself longing for someone he knew just too well. So he decided to make his way to the older, not knowing where their conversation would lead. He wasn't afraid anymore though. Meanwhile Minho was regretting ever writing a letter. He felt like a typical high school girl that was having a crush.

"Minho!!", Jisung said as soon as he entered the other's classroom. Lee Minho was quite startled when he looked at the noisy boy in front of him.
He frowned as he put away his books. "What is it, Jisung?"

"Please stop ignoring me. I worry about you and I don't want our friendship to end here..", the smaller took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm sorry that I love someone else but- we can still be friends, yes? Because we just clicked somehow and even though I was quite scared of you in the beginning we quickly became friends!! And I love hanging out with you and your friends..so please don't be mad at me anymore and let's be friends again."
Minho looked at him in disbelief before walking towards him. He stopped in front of the younger, their faces only a few centimeters apart. The rest of the class was watching the two while holding their breath anxiously, worried that Jisung will be hurt.

"Jisung, are you stupid?"

꧁i'm terribly sorry but i went through some stuff and had to figure out a lot. i was physically and mentally exhausted, which resulted in me not having the energy to write. i'm really sorry꧂