THE BENDERS

Imagine there was no bending, the thought processed. Everything would be different. No earth, water,air or fire benders. Pretty much already felt like that .I was the only water bender not in the spirit apart from the kids. Doesnt really count them though, they can hardly move the water or its energy around them haha. My tribe had gone to fix the spirits as Avatar Korra had once done after Avatar Aang. The thing no one knew was I was the avatar, i dont know how or why, it should of been a earthbender, only Nora knows about my secret. I dont know who else i can trust.Yet waking up in the high school bording room everyday makes me think they know. There are five schools,all full of teens aged 15-18 one of us was predicted to be the next avatar.Im in school 2, all of the schools hate each other,school rivalry i guess but a hundred times worse.This high school is more like a prison, we eat sleep and live here until we are sent out somewhere.It has been said that the avatar has not yet been chosen and the teens in other schools attempt to harm or fight one and other at the different schools so they have a better chance of becoming the avatar. But no one knows it me. My moher knew but shes gone now, i know something isnt right, i dont like this school, i dont like the activities. Being stranded ina desert fighting for our lives to prove we are worthy to be the avatar. I AM THE AVATAR. No one is safe the nations are falling apart. Ive had no training i can hardly bend anything other than water and cause damage doing earth bending ,its funny though. Ive got Jont who earthbends, Jet aha but nothing could work with us is a fire bender along with Nora my bestfriend, manson and leo are the airbenders it amazes me . I wish they could train me but they cant know yet. The rumour is that once the avatar in unvelied the schools leaders will kill whoever it is and take control. I cant allow this. I dont know who to trust ,where to turn but i guess i need to trust my friends it about time they knew truth. My aunty knew Tenzin, Avatar Aangs son, he told her he could see the future and i wouldnt be safe until i got too the center of the spirit world and grasped my power with raava. I have 3 months until my time is up. But the portal is located in the middle of the firenation along with those who wish to destroy me. Doesnt  feel real though. Im a girl in a heavily gaurded but still a high school with my friends, a boy i like but cant be with ,typical high school life, apart from the fact no one really likes each other, theres constant fights resulting in death or bending being removed and if the school knew i would be killed. But it wont be ike this for long. Im going to tell them. ive planned how to escape but i need there help. Mum always said i would be in team avatar when i was younger aha , i just never thought it would be me.Its 3am, ive got a few more hours sleep ill tell them, i promisd myself again. Had to be rested for what i could already tell would be another fight tomorrow and i was chosen to take on Janile and his crew because i was the terrioty of school 1. Everyone thinks i have no chance but being the only water bender ive taught my self a few things and i being the avatar has its perks aswell i guess.