Broken Hearts

My name is Yulma Noc' and this is my story.
I am a 17 year old girl that lives in Ravenwood, a village in Washington.
Its always cold, rainy and dark here. Everyone knows everyone here, everyone likes the life here, everyone feels comfortable here. But I always felt different. I always feel like I don't belong here, something calls me out this place. Everyone here has pale skin, due to the temperatures and environment. The sun is mostly behind grey clouds so we can't sun bathe never. I am a tall girl. With brown eyes and hair. My hair is wavy and reaches below my breasts. You could say my body is beautiful. Big breasts , skiny etc. I am happy with myself. I go to the Dash Institute with my friends Monica, Rachel and Rebecca. I've been living here my entire life and I've known them since kindergarden. I live in a big house near a lake,in the middle of the forest. At school they know me like the forest girl or the dumb one. I don't care, those bitches that call me like that are the dumb ones. They can't even sum 1+2 so, and the forest part well, I prefer being a forest girl than a cheap prostitute. And yes, I have humilliated them in the school's cafe shouting this. It felt good and they never annoyed me after that. I broke up with my boyfriend today, he was just a good looking guy that wanted to play me. I caught him kissing the school's hoe and I just simply shrugged and left. He came running to me not wanting me back and said "Oh you gonna cry now forest girl? I never loved you!" And all I answered , showing no emotion was " same here pretty boy, for me you were just an entertainment, it was funny seeing you trying to play me, but look dumbie, don't play the girl that knows better than no one the game" and left, leaving him with his mouth opened.
Now I am home, tho I told him those things it really affected me a bit, I am a broken hearted that people keep hurting for fun. Broken Hearts get the worst...but luckly I can respond and show no emotion. I learned not to cry, but this broken heart will eventually cry one day , and let all the suffering and pain out, I have been strong for too long.
-Yul! Dinner is ready!- my mom shouted. I left my laptop on the bed and walked down the stairs, with no emotion face, like I usually do. My mom looked at me and wanted to say something, but my moods shuted her up. I don't want to talk about today. I sat down looking at the plate of pasta in front of me and waited for my big brother , Jason, to come home. He probably was with some friends of school. He has brown hair and eyes , like all the family does, but he is not cold and broken like me, he has no heart of stone. He is funny, happy and handsome, everything he could ask for. When I am sad, he notices without even asking me, and gives me the look of "I love you ice queen" and goes to talk to me at midnight. He just lays on my bed with me and hug me, while I cry. He is the best person ever. Overprotective but understanding.
-How was school sweetie?- asked Angela, my mom.
-Like always mom, I don't go on adventures there, I just sit and listen to the teacher, so don't ask.- my mom nodded, she is used to my answers so she never gets hurt. She comes up to me and kisses my cheek.
-Okay sweetie.- then she sits down and calls my dad. He was on a trip in Germany due to his job and comes back in a month.
While my mom was talking to my dad on the phone, Jason came back home. He looked at me and smiled. I tried to but couldn't. He noticed and gave me an understanding look. He came up to me and hugged me.
-How was your day ice queen?-he asked.
-Shitty, he played me.- I said.
He hugged me tighter and I heard him cursing.
-I am gonna kill him.- he told me.
I shrugged .
-Okay, but first lets eat bro.- I smiled and started eating. He joined me and mom soon after us.
-Dad is coming sooner guys, in 2 weeks he will be here.- mom smiled.
Jason and I nodded happy. Dad was my best friend appart from Monica Rachel and Rebecca or Jason. But I sure know he will literally kill that dick Marco for playing me, so I wont tell him.
When I finished dinner , I went back to my room and took a shower. I heard someone going in my room. It must be Jason. I finished the shower, changed my clothes, and went back in my room.
-Jas..- in front of me wasnt Jason, there was a black haired boy , very handsome and with beautiful blue eyes looking at me with a smirk on his face.
-Who the hell are you!?- I asked, taking my baseball bat from behind the bathroom door.
- If I were you, I would put that stupid baseball bat where it was and sit down on bed. And my name is Daniel.- said the blue eyed boy.
- How did you get in here?!- I asked, ignoring his orders.
- Sit down and I'll tell you.- he said calmly, but serious as hell. Something inside me was telling me to obey him, that he wasnt someone I should play with. I obeyed and sat down on my bed , in front of him. He sat down on the ground and looked at me intensely.
-Well are you gonna talk?- I said impacient.
-Finally I've found you...-said the creep.
-What the fuck? Do you know me?!-
-Your name isn't Yulma Noc', you weren't born here. Your real name is Vegan Antonia Tepes, you are Vlad's Tepes daughter- he said looking at me right in the eye.
The name Vlad Tepes was familiar to me. Prince of Wallachia that impaled his enemies and was used for the novel Dracula of Bram Stoker. I laughed.
- Me? His daughter? And now you are gonna tell me I am a vampire no?!- I laughed harder- that guy is dead for a long time Mr.Mysterious-
-You don't beleive me don't you?- he smirked and opened his mouth, showing big fangs-your father , The King of Vampires, Vlad Tepes of Draculea or known as Dracula, told me to take you to his castle. In Transilvania.- and after that everything turned black.