Confessing.

Jeffree's pov 

" hey boo! " I  said excitedly as i pulled me in for a hug. " hiii! " He hugged him back, my  heart was beating. " come in, you need to meet the new puppies!! " I screamed. We ran into the dogs room and there was dominatrix and dessert playing with divinci. " OH. MY GOD. " Shane screamed overwhelmed by the cuteness. " they are so cute right! " I agreed. " they are so small and fluffy and... AHHHH! " he screamed happily. 

We spent the next half hour playing with the puppies And the dogs. All the time I was nervous... I hadn't told Shane yet but I really liked him, more than a friend.. we finally decided to watch the new " IT 3 " movie. I ordered some taco bell and donuts. We were watching the movie when suddenly pennywise jumped at the screen. " AHHH! " I screamed like a child and ran into Shanes arms. I was so embarrassed, I started to blush. " oh fuck.." I thought.

Shanes pov

Jeffree ran into my arms and my heart started beating really fast. " Shane, just do it. " I thought to myself. So I leaned in and kissed him. It was amazing I finally felt really in love, I pulled away.. and started to tear up. " Shane baby what's wrong? " jeffree asked as he hugged me. " it's just.. " I stuttered. " just...? " he asked. " I feel horrible! I'm engaged to someone I don't Truly love and I hate hurting people " I cried out. " baby it's okay, you can tell him when your ready." He comforted me. Jeffree was so beautiful, his long blonde hair.. his deep brown eyes... his stunning tattoos. " I must be dreaming, I don't deserve anyone this beautiful" I said to myself.

My little note: thank you so much for 8 views! That's amazing I love you so much. If you like this book make sure to follow me for more ;)... ( not the end of the book lol <3 )