9- Meet Up

"Hah... hah..."

Y/n's body trembled. She was in the forest. The demons were dead. Huge.

Big.

Giant.

And now, she was staring at the premium-quality.

Her eyes were in disbelief. She didn't saw this coming. 'But I tought I've changed the destination!'

She didn't want to meet him. Nor talked to him.

The boy squated down and stared at Y/n's (e/c). "Are you okay?..."

"RY-110434?"

Y/n looked up. Her eyes widen. The boy she met changed. It's not the same person she saw before.

One bald boy, who was holding the tablet. The girl with her hammer. The boy with big body. Another boy with his face closed with the bag. And..

The boy who she ever wrote to. "RY, what a coincidence!" The boy, Norman greeted.

Her hands trembled as she started to hesitate to comunicate with the sgin langauge.

Why did you save me?

Norman's eyes turned cold. "Why? We're the same human being."

His voice didn't hear like a soft and kind one. But disgusted and cold one. "The video message you sent me.."

Norman looked up and sighed. "You wanted me to kill you, right?"

I'm RY-110434.
I'm currently at Lambda. The other farm where the cattles will be experimented. They'll ship me out immediatley since they know. But that's okay, I'll run away. But I'll meet you guys during the night before the dead. I want you to find me in two years. Find me, then—

"And, it's not yet two years? You're also mute, right?"

"But I'll do it if you want to." Norman added.

kill me.

Y/n's gaze turned to a scared one. 'When did he..'

"The Lambda is now destroyed." Norman informed calmly. 'How can he said that calmly—wait, destroyed?'

Y/n raised her hands.

What about An—

"Teaming up with the enemy?"

Y/n shook her head. 'He's not an eneny, you bastard!'

The (h/c) covered Y/n's now pale face. "Zazie."

Norman handed his hand out. Zazie came to Norman and gave him a sharp blade.

Now, her eyes went more wide. She couldn't see what'll happen. Eveything went blur of the future sight. Norman swinged it to Y/n's neck with the strength he got.

Y/n closed her eyes. She waited for the blade to chopped her head off. But it didn't. Instead, she heard a the blade dropped. Her body was still trembling. "Of course I won't do it. You still can be a use of help."

Norman lifted Y/n's chin to looked up to him. "How 'bout a genocide?"

Norman let go of Y/n. Her body was trembling. Trembling real bad.