Literally everything

Forth and Beam were together since always. They never separated before. After they flnished high school in USA, they returned back home. Beam was in medical faculty while Forth was in engineering. But they are in same university. They share an apartment together.

As they were in freshman year they had to get orientation week. So they didn't meet first week on campus.

Beam become friends with Kit and Pha. Forth with Lam and Park. Other than those two friends they dont want to share their personal informations.

Forth is a handsome guy. The hottest of the engineers in freshman years. It wasn't abnormal for him his classmates chose him as moon. Everybody worship him and he just got his own way to refuse their proposals.

Beam on the other hand both handsome and beatiful. Nothing can desciribe him. Always smiling and energetic. He refuses all girls while teasing. But they still worship him.

Beam saw Forth at the Aditorium with his friends. Forth and Beam introduce their circle to other part.

They all become friend after and now they go to the moon and star practice everyday. It is good to have each other.

Someone approached Beam during practice on Wednesday, 3. day of practise and gave him iced-machiato. Before Beam said something....

-Beam doesn't drink sweet things. Try black coffee and hot one. ' Forth said from afar while smiling.

- Does he know every detail of yours? Yesterday he made sure you had bottled water, apparently you have rules. ' kit asked amusedly

- I guess he knows every detail about me and i know his' Beam answers smiling.

Forth motion something to Beam and he went outside. He returned with lots of snacks. The boys were amazed how Forth and Beam understand each other gestures.

-i think it is like a gift to understand your Bestfriend. I'm also phana's friend for 10 years but i didn't understand when he loved wayo back in high school. ' Kit said.

-same goes here. I'm always beside Lam but I cannot predict what he will get angry with or sometimes why he is sulking' Park added.

-a little observation doesn't hurt. Just observe them when they're doing, their reactions to it. I don't know. Actually I'm not the one who can give suggestions about friendship. I didn't need anybody other than Forth. You are my first friend circle.

Everyone is shocked. They didn't expect this. Beam looks friendly and warm-hearted.

After Forth and Phana have break, they come near boys table. Beam opened a snack for Forth and feed him. After that he gave Forth some mineral water.

-you are indeed the best BESTFRIENDS i saw. 'Phana said while looking at them.

-we are, aren't we? Thank you Bee. Oww i will go to restroom. 'Forth said.

- i guess i will come with you. Beam said.

Lessons have started and Beam's schedule is hectic. He cant go to engineering to have lunch with Forth. Same goes for Forth. They just have dinner together. They even cant have breakfast together since Forth have to get up early for Sotus events.

On Friday morning a beautiful woman come to medical food court. She is wearing a light blue dress with navy detailed. She looks stunning. When she saw Beam in the enterance she took off her sunglasses. She looks exactly like Beam just a little older.

- mum? What are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow. Why didn't you inform me or Forth. We would fetch you from the airport.

- hey I just want to suprise the little Jaturapooms! And also I rented car because i dont want to stuck with both of you. You are not fun to have around. Heyy who is this cute dimple guy over here!