/Chapter 15/

Chapter Fifteen

Chaeyoung's POV

"Eomma, Appa. I like you to meet my friends. Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo, Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie, Tzuyu, Dahyun and also Mina." I said as I introduced them to my mom and dad.

Today is Saturday and as what we talked about; they will bring me to their dorm. But of course, my mom won't let me if she doesn't know who I'm with.

They said that they want to meet my friends so I asked Mina to stop by to pick me up and also to introduce them to my parents.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Son." They all said.

"Woah. You have a great set of friends, baby. They are so gorgeous." Mom said. I looked at friends who are stopping their selves from laughing. Maybe because they heard the word 'baby'

"Thank you, Mrs. Son. Your daughter is gorgeous too. Lots of girls are drooling over" Sana was cut when Tzuyu shut her mouth.

Oh god, thanks, Tzu!

I looked at my mom who's frowning right now.

"Hehe, Mrs. Son, what Sana unnie saying is you're beautiful like your daughter," Tzuyu said and uncover Sana unnie's mouth.

"Oh haha. Thank you." My mom said as she became red.

Omg, why so flattered.

"Well girls, Chaeyoung told me that you're all living in one dorm?" My dad asked.

As expected, He will open up a serious topic. But my dad is good no need to be scared lol.

"Ah yes, Mr. Son we bought it by ourselves. We always went there if there's an occasion or something." Mina explained.

"Oh, I see. Our baby said that you want her to bring on your dorm." Dad asked seriously.

"A-ah yeah Mr. Son. We want to have a simple welcome party for her. But we do understand if you won't allow her since we think that you're prioritizing the safety of your daughter." Mina states with a trace of nervousness.

Well, I do understand her. I mean even I. I tend to feel nervous when talking to dad because of his intimidating aura. They said that I inherited that intimidating aura from my dad.

My dad laughed so all of us looked at him confusedly.

"Mina why so serious? You know that I will let my daughter go as long as she's with you. And I trust her. I know that you guys are a good influence on my daughter. Anyway, no need to call us formally. You can go now. Mina, please take a look at our baby. you know, She's a bit clumsy." Dad said.

"Ok, we'll go also since we have things to settle. Chaeyoung locks the gate after you all go out." Mom said and they both bid their goodbyes and left.

"Woo! Your dad's presence is not a joke. I almost forgot to breathe gosh." Sana said and sat on the couch.

"Really? You almost say that girls in our school are drooling over their daughter." Tzuyu said and also sat on the couch.

"What's the problem with that? They should be proud of it." Sana unnie asked causing us to laugh.

"Of course, they will find it weird! Do you know? They are not born in our generation. So gay things are not understandable with them... Oh, I mean not all." Jihyo unnie explained.

"But yeah, Sana is right, That intimacy! Omo I'm starting to be a fangirl of your dad!" Nayeon unnie said made us look at her weirdly.

"What?" She asked.

We just laughed and shook our heads. Oh god, a while ago they are so quiet but now? Oh geez.

"Well, did you know that some people said that I got the intimidating aura of my dad?" I proudly said causing them to stop talking and look at me.

After a minute they all burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha! You?! Intimidating? Wait hahaha!" Jeongyeon unnie said as she continues laughing while holding her stomach.

"A baby with an intimidating aura? Oh, no? Hahahaha!" Momo unnie butted in.

They keep on laughing but I'm just looking at them with a 'done' look.

"Yah! Stop that!" I said but They still laughing at me.

"Omo the baby is angry." Sana unnie said.

Great, I'm done.

"Are we going to your dorm or not? Coz if not you can all leave." I said causing them to stop.

See? Told you I got my father's intimacy

"Ok let's go." Jihyo unnie said and went out.

We followed her and I saw Bikes outside our gate. I lock the gate first and we all go to their dorm.

While on the way, I can't stop myself to observe the strings attached to their pinky fingers.

Woah! I can't believe I just saw it just now.

My thoughts were cut when Tzuyu went close to me.

"Observing the strings huh?" She asked as she slows down on treadling.

"A-ah I'm not," I said.

"Well, What the sense of observing it if you don't do something? I mean, you're observing for nothing. Unless you wanted to help them." Tzuyu said as she shrugged.

"I don't have any plans," I said.

"Tch, why tho?"

"It's just, it's none of my business," I replied.

"Then stop observing about it." She said.

After minutes we arrived, they stopped and I guess we already arrived at the dorm.

"We're here!" I heard Nayeon unnie say and she parked the bike on the stand.

I also did the same as also the others. We entered the dorm and it was really big enough for them.

"I'll buy our food, wait up ok." Jihyo unnie said and walked out.

We have some talks and just enjoy the moment. After a minute Jihyo unnie went back and we prepared it.

While in the middle of preparation we heard a knock outside causing us to look at the door.

"Are we expecting another guest?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Oh, I forgot. I met Lisa and Rosé on the way a while ago while buying food. So, I invited them." Jihyo unnie said.

"Maybe they are already here. I'll check it out." Sana unnie said and walked out.

After a minute she arrived with two-person that Jihyo unnie mentioned.

Rosé and Lisa.