Chapter Ten

The training camp was over and you're glad Kacchan's recovery was faster than you thought. After that, both your moms picked both of you up on the hospital.

"Hey (Y/N), are the rumors true? That you chased Kiyo off because you're jealous of her?" You sighed because flase rumors are now spreading again. You just ignored them.

"Yeah! Come to think of it, Kiyo already left the school where in fact she's just new here!"

"The rumors are probably true! Someone said Kiyo likes Kacchan!"

And they started talking while you're just behind them until your teacher came.

"Class, the training camp is over and you all did a great job..." your teacher started talking in front and started to discuss things while you have your mind floating.

You're thinking about Kacchan's face while he's sleeping on the hospital bed with you on the side. You remembered how calm he is when he's sleeping.

You remembered every inch of his perfect face in your mind. You thought that he was like a sleeping prince besides you.

Your daydreaming was cut off when you heard your teacher was going to give you a quiz.

"So I'll be giving you the math problem you're going to answer," your teacher announced and you accepted the paper where the math problem is.

You stared at it and you honestly don't know what to do with those problems. You hissed because you're thinking of Kacchan during the discussion.

You just tried to write numbers in there even though you didn't know if it was the right one or the wrong one.

The classes were over and you decided to walk around the school before going home.

While walking around, you stopped on your steps when you've saw Kacchan and your cousin, Ejiro talking. You hid in a tree and secretly tries to hear what they're talking about.

"Are you somewhat interested in relationships?" Ejiro asked.

"Huh? I should be practicing how to beat Deku and that Half and Half bastard than giving time into something like that," Kacchan stated.

A little dissapointment hit you. Of course, what would you expect?

You walked to a tree and another as they walked.

"Oh, by the way, Kacchan, you remember (Y/N)?" Ejiro suddenly asked out of the blue and your heart started to race because you were mentioned in their conversation.

"Who the hell is that??" Your heart ached as he doesn't remember you.

"The girl who stayed by your side at the hospital." Ejiro knows what happened because he was so worried sick about me and asked every little detail possible.

"Oh, that girl yeah I remem—" you stepped on a twig and it made a cracked noice, "WHO IS THAT?!"

You have no choice but to go out of the tree, awkwardly smiling.