Prolog

The sky was so dark and full of greyish clouds, that night. The terror and horor fullfiled the surroundings even the moonlight was vanished cowardily.
The forest life was somehow weirdly silent.

But the sound of guardians' footsteps broke the silence of these night. Hordes of border guardians were chasing someone in the middle of night.

Fierce and full of anger were only words which could describe their appearances. Long silver swords were on their hands like they were ready to cut any throat out. Like a pack of wolves chasing their prey.

A woman with golden hooded robe and goldbow and arrows on her back was their prey.

She was running breathlessly. Her life was at a stake. She ran away with a pack of ragged clothes. She kept running yet handling the clothes with care. Sorrow and pain showed from her face. Her sweats turned red mixed with blood. She was exhausted. But she kept telling herself to run. Ran for her life.
She heard the guardians got nearer and nearer. She knew her time was up.

"Get that filthy slave"

A man was shouting from far. The man called her, slave.

From her appearance and her shimmering gold robe, anybody would doubt if she were a slave. She was looking more like a noble. Her face sparked with beauty although it was full of blood. Her blonde hair flew and was messily shown during this running.

She forced herself to run faster until she heard the sound of water.

"A river." she said to herself.

She moved faster and faster than the guardian with the energy which was left in her until she reached the riverbank. She looked at the clothes.
A baby girl was there. She smiled. She kissed the baby. The baby was looking at her and her little fingers touched her face.

Feeling those little fingers' touch made her bawling her eyes out.

But she knew this was her last chance.

She kissed the baby once again.

"You are such a strong beautiful angel."

With her deep and long sigh, she put the baby away on the riverflow and let it flow.

"May Nararya protects you, my daughter."

The baby and clothes flew away to the unknown.

..........

The scene was vanished.

Xi woke up. She was stunned for a moment. Those scenes came again. The same forest. The same moment. The same face. Over and over again.
The same nightmare and it kept waking Xi up in the middle of nights.