Chapter 1 : The Lokan

The sun already rised and shined the Southern Loka on that morning while a tall - handsome guy walked nearer to a tent of Duloru Tribe Camp and got inside it.

His beard, brownish - sunburned skin and pointed nose got him a maximum charisma and made him more charming under the sunlight.

After he got into the tent, he stopped and looked at a girl was sleeping on the bed. He was shaking his head.

He grabbed water kettle from the table.

"Xiiiii...."  he shouted and poured the water onto the girl who slept there.

The girl woke up and spontaneously grabbed the sword which laid near her and pointed it to that guy.

"Easy girl, easy girl." he giggled.

After she fully awoke, she put her sword down and looked at the guy angrily.

"Louuuuuu"

The guy kept giggling after looking at his little sister's anger.

"You are definitely the laziest woman in this tribe. It's already midday. The other women already prepare lunch for their husbands and entire families, meanwhile, here, my sister is drooling"

Spontaneously, Xi wiped her cheeks and chin.

This gesture made the guy giggled again.

"I'm afraid you won't get a man who will accept you just the way, I, your brother accept you. Go take a bath, you stinky drooling lady. I'll wait for you in the Arena"

He walked outside the tent and left Xi.

...

Xi was the Daughter of Dulbaka, the Chief of Southern Loka. Tolouh, her brother was the General of Southern. He was known as "Black Oriol" General.

Black Oriol was the sacred animal symbol of the tribe.
It was believed to bring them luck in every war.

He won every war he attended. He was so fierce and merciless to the enemy but overly gentle to his family and tribe.

Yes.. Xi was technically adopted.

Years ago, Dulbaka's army found her in middle of nowhere in the nest of Sacred Oriol, near the place when Dulbaka went boar-hunting in Barito region.

Spiritually, Xi was adopted by Oriol. A mystical yet unseen Spirit which took care of her years before Dulbaka found her.

Tolouh said that he would wait for her in The Arena.

The Arena was an open space with 5 flying flags in 5 stone statues in every corner which then shaped like a star with a circle inside it as axis.

5 flags and 5 stones resembled 5 tribes in Loka. Nothern, southern, eastern, western and central Lokan.

Nothern was a primitive yet traditional tribe. They lived in nothern mountain.

Their territory was called red mountain.

Their emblem was white tiger.

Their primary skills were spears and headhunting.

Well, kidding.

They were very sensitive. They kept getting into fights and wars. They had a special ancient rite many centuries ago. They believed if they could get their enemy's leader head after every wars and set it up infront of their house, it would strengthen their life.

Well.. full of horror. But that was the truth.

But, after the big defeat in The Great War five centuries ago, they chose to shut themself out of any outsider. They closed their borders and moved higher and deeper into the Red Mountain.