Meeting a boy

"I'm just going for a walk to get some fresh air." I said to Zoe.
She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you Tabby."
"I love you too."
There was silence. "Make sure you have your phone on you." Zoe said to me. It was clear she was worried about me. "Don't be longer than 3 hours."
It was 1:05. "See you soon." I smiled at my sister.
I went down the lift and stepped outside. I took a breath of fresh air. It was good. I stepped down the steps and suddenly felt someone knock into me, throwing me off my feet. "Hey!" I said annoyingly. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I looked up and saw a young boy. Brown hair that was swished up in a quiff, a bit like my brothers, Joe. "No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry...um...yeah I should have-" i stuttered.
"Hehe don't worry." He flashed a gorgeous smile showing his lovely white teeth. I got up from off the floor and brushed my hoodie down. Ugh, Tabby why do you have to look ridiculous when you bump into an amazing looking boy! "My names Oscar, what's yours?"
"I'm Tabitha. But most people call me Tabby..." I was shy, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I was just off to get some lunch on the pier, wanna come?" He asked politely.
"Yeah ok." I smiled, bashfully.
We walked close together, this Oscar guy was stunning. "Sooo...Tabby. Tell me a bit about yourself."
"I'm 19.."
Oscar grinned. "Cool, I'm 20!"
Yes...he's similar age to me.
"I have a sister called Zoe, you may know her as Zoella, the youtube-"
"Wait, you're sisters with 'Zoella' !! And Joe?!"
"Uh huh." I nodded.
"Woah! I'm so sorry I didn't realise!" His mouth hung open in awe.
"Haha don't be. It's not a big deal."
"My sister Molly is a big fan. She's 19, same age as you, but acts like a 14 year old!"
"Hehe. Molly sounds nice." I smiled.
We reached the pier and Oscar said, "what would you like?"
"Oh, no no! I'll pay!" I said, getting my purse out.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Oscar, his eyes as blue as the ocean. "It's ok, I'm paying. Go find a seat before any takes one. And what would you like?"
" umm.. Could I have a chicken wrap with sprite please?"
"Of course," he grinned.
I looked around and the only seats I could see were deck chairs facing off the pier. The looked nice but I didn't want him to think I was trying to be romantic. Wait, then it struck me. Is this a date? No no no tabby! It's just two umm friends? going out for lunch...
Ugh whatever, I thought to myself, and went and flopped on a deck chair. I pulled my phone out my pocket and saw I had got a text from Zoe.
Zoe - everything alright?
I replied - yes, I've met a boy!
Just then Oscar came came and sat on the chair and handed my lunch to me.
"Nice seats." He said to me.
"I know right...the sea makes me calm." Why was I blabbing to him about my feelings?!"
"Yeah me too." Well... At least he agreed.
I took a munch out of my wrap, it was delicious.

Time passed, we finished our lunch and began to walk down to the pebbly beach where we lay on the pebbles. Oscar sat up and spoke, kind of nervous, which I found adorable. "Umm...can I have...err...if you don't mind...could I have your number?"
I blushed, no boy had ever asked me for my number, let alone a date.
"Sure I'll just get it.."
We exchanged numbers and continued lying on the beach, until I felt his hand rest on mine.
"I like you Tabby." Oscar spoke.
I felt myself blushing a distinctive shade of pink.
I didn't know what to say. I liked him too.
"Me too. A-as in I like You too."
He laughed. I looked at my watch and it said 3:30. Woops, I had to be back by 3:00.
"Sorry, I need to go. I've had a great time though. I stood up.
"Me too. We should do this again sometime. I'll call you."
I nodded and smiled. This was the awkward part. We stood in front of each other, not knowing what to do or say. I looked to my side, not knowing what to do and I felt his arms around me, in a hug. My eyes went wide and I blushed. "Sorry..." He muttered.
"It's fine it's fine... I gotta go now, bye!"
I stumbled off the beach and turned around to take a quick final look at him, and saw him waving at me.