cuarenta y uno

winner of the cover contest will be announced this wednesday, so you have about a day and a half to send in your covers! i'll be changing the cover wednesday morning. i moved the deadline closer because there were so many good covers that i had to narrow them down :)))

brenda's pov

i grinned wildy.

"oh my god, jack. that was so nice of you! sure, i'd love to go out with you!"

he sighed happily, and grabbed my hand from across the small table.

"thank god! it would have been so awkward if you'd have said no, baby."

i blushed at his nickname and squeezed his hand.

"okay, well now what are we supposed to do?" i asked, still smiling.

both of our drink's were finished by now, we were just sitting there.

jack smirked and said, "you wanna get out of here?"

i swear, if he just uses me for sex, i'm going to be really pissed. i didn't become his temporary girlfriend for when he gets horny, which trust me, happens a lot.

i rolled my eyes and nodded.

we got up from the table and threw away our drinks. jack held the door open for me as we walked out. for once, he didn't have an attitude.

"let's go ice skating!" he said once we got into his car.

there was a cute smile on his face as he laughed.

"dude, it's literally -30 degrees out here, how do you think we're gonna go ice skating?" i replied, locking my seatbelt in.

"i'll be right behind you, if you get cold i'll be there. is that ok with you, my princess?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

i blushed for the fifteenth time today and sighed.

"fine, let's just get it over with."

"aw, baby! you're too nice to me," he smirked, as we drove away from the coffee shop.

AUTHOR FAQ:

1. what's your name?

kayla :)

2. where are you from?

los angeles, california

3. what was your inspiration for writing this story?

honestly, i had read a couple of books similar to this idea. the whole social media based fanfics were pretty interesting to me, but the authors didn't really update that frequently. so i decided to make my own book. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED I DIDN'T STEAL THIS IDEA, IT WAS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL

4. what social media accounts do you have?

i have more than instagram and snapchat, but i don't use them. my snapchat is kaylasiman and my instagram is theycanthurtyou

THE OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM FOR THIS FANFIC IS SNAPCHATFANFIC

5. do you have an updating schedule?

yes, i update snapchat once every day. i update bubblegum once every 2 weeks or so, there's slower updates on that book.

chapter word count: 263