03 |Escaping Operation.

More than 10 ninjas were in the small bedroom, surrounding the little group.

" What's happening", asked Atsushi looking everywhere when he just woke up.

"Rash-" Akutagawa was ready to attack with his power when he suddenly felt sleepy. His eyelids were so heavy, he curiously couldn't resist anymore and immediately fell asleep. His body hit the floor making a loud noise.

They didn't notice it, but when the ninja entered, they used a soporific gas spreading everywhere in the small room. When the enemies were stronger, making them fall asleep wasn't a bad idea.

" Good night Sirs", said one of the ninjas bowing with an evil laugh.

Dazai smirked at him before falling asleep next to his fellows.

Akutagawa heard the same annoying voice calling him.

" Akutagawa. Akutagawa. Akutagawa. Akutagawa. Akutagawa."

" Do you really want to lose you voice Tiger Man", asked furiously the man with raven haired. He sat up, scratching his head and then noticed he was in a cell.

Where are we, thought Akutagawa. Why is my body so heavy ?

The four men were in different cells but still close to each other. The stone floor made their back ache since it wasn't luxurious cells where you could find at least a bed.

" Well~ they still treat us better than the port mafia treats their prisoners", said Dazai with a mocking tone.

" Shut up stupid Dazai. You were one of us, remember", grumbled the man with the hat while Dazai was sticking out his tongue.

"I won't stay in anymore", exclaimed suddenly Akutagawa. He didn't want to feel like a weak captive anymore. All his efforts to become a stronger man weren't for nothing. He was strong and he'll show it.

Akutagawa tried to use Rashômon. But he just couldn't because of his body. He panted moving his hand on his chest. Chûya sighed and leaned on the wall behind him looking exhausted.

" It seems we can't use our powers here because of our bodies's conditions", said the man with the hat. "Even I am too tired to use my ability. If I would even try I feel like my whole body'll break. I don't think I can even stand up. Besides, all of our cells don't have any locks".

Without our powers and good body's conditions we don't have any chance to get out there, thought Atsushi looking down like a sad puppy.

He wasn't a pessimist, but since the beginning of this affair, he couldn't help to be worry of everything. He couldn't understand why. There was strong men with him, Dazai who always knows what to do was there too. But Atsushi always had this bad feeling following him.

" Oi ! Stupid Dazai ! Did... you ...again plan everything", asked Chûya annoyed not moving. Speaking looked to be hard for him.

" Maybe I did ~ Maybe I didn't~ " he said giggling. " But look ! We're at the enemies's quarters. Isn't it a good point ?".

~ FEW HOURS EARLIER~

When Akutagawa was fighting with some gangsters. Dazai intentionally shared their identity to the assailants.

" Akutagawa! Don't use Rashômon too much ! These poor persons will be hurt ~ "