CHAPTER 4: INFERNO

Third Person's POV

At the Union Academy which everyone including the headmasters doesn't know that the end will coming soon from one of the ex-student that been neglected...

It's just a normal day,everyone doing their own thing until they arrived.

Everyone eye's widened and shocked upon with scare take over them.Not because Isabel since they knew her,but the person that walking beside her or better known as her husband towards the entrance of the academy while carrying their adoptive daughter,Eri.

(F/N) Lehnsherr,now known as Magneto...

Everyone wondering why he been at here and of course the headmasters that looking the arrival from the office worried a little since they afraid if the man,(F/N) knew that they just used Isabel,the woman that he loved dearly to against him,somethi...

Everyone wondering why he been at here and of course the headmasters that looking the arrival from the office worried a little since they afraid if the man,(F/N) knew that they just used Isabel,the woman that he loved dearly to against him,something bad will happen.

Just imagine the destruction that he will cause if they make him in full rage and nothing won't stop him when that moment come...

For (F/N),he just looked at the academy that he described as his personal Hell during a long time ago and now,he come with his family

For (F/N),he just looked at the academy that he described as his personal Hell during a long time ago and now,he come with his family.''I can't believe that I will step to this place again.''

Isabel looked at him,feel a little worried about him.''Are you sure you want to do this?''(F/N) just smiled and kissed Isabel's forehead.''Trust me my dear Isabel,I want to do this and this is my choice.It's for our lovely daughter that watching us from Heaven,you,Eri and everyone that suffering because of this stupid place.''

(F/N) noticed that there are some students that watching him so in response,he unleash some of his magnetic power just to add their scared feeling.

And of course,a deadly glare to Issei and his stupid harem until make him almost pee in his pants.

Since he will shattered them one by one...

And for Yang,(F/N) had prepared a small gift for her later...

Rias also want to show (F/N) her power by unleashing it but the aura from (F/N) is too strong so he didn't feel it at all.

''Hope he don't plan to do something...''