i forgot i was supposed to ramble about how ereri isnt illegal so here u go

Since my imagination is a crackhead i forgot to write a chapter talking about how ereri isn't illegal so if i say anything that i said in the introduction im sorry?- Anyways the first reason is because Shingeki No Kyojin was filmed in Germany, and the age difference is legal there SO DEAL WITH IT NOOBS.

Also Eren is 19 in the manga actually in the manga Eren is an adult. Pedophilia is when adults are sexually attracted to kids under 13 Eren is 15 in the anime and basically an adult in the manga so it is not pedophilia. It would've been pedophilic if Eren was 13 or younger. I hate it when people are uneducated and are hating on a ship that IS FAKE they have nothing better to do with their lives! I don't get why they hate on it! And if their homophobic please tell me so i can go off on them on how people being themselves ARENT WRONG their not faggots their fucking PEOPLE everyone has feelings.

Now back to ereri, Im simply doing this because i love the ship and i cant just let people hate on it because their uneducated idiots! Its an anime non-existent just like my fucks to give when you lecture me about the ship being pedophilic even when its not. I've explained that Eren is 15 in the anime and basically an adult in the manga.

Pedophilia is when an adult is attracted to a kid under 13 i repeat UNDER 13 Which means Ereri/Riren isn't pedophilic you stupid hoes. You cant hate/criticize other people on what they like! Its not right. And im putting my foot down today. I can't stand it so im gonna sit down :). Jokes aside, my chapters about the ships being non abusive/not pedophilic are NOT jokes this is actually how i feel about the ships i will literally ramble about how its not abusive.

Tell me if i said something wrong or something that offended you in some way so that i can fix it.
----------------------------------------
349 words