2 - Incident at the Train Station

[ Lee Eun ]

"Alright... We're here..."

"Suddenly I feel somewhat nervous..." I heaved out a sigh, holding Daehwi's hand tighter.

"Me too..." He sighed. "But we agreed to go there, so... Let's go."

"Yeah..."

We walked into the station, hand in hand, hoping today will go smoothly.

[ Park Woojin ]

"See? There they are. I told you we're on time."

"Whatever. Shut up." Donghyun rolled his eyes. "One thing though... Why is it so crowded...?"

"Well, most likely because of that event we wanted to go to." I hummed.

"True. They normally sell really nice things in the start of spring."

"Okay, let's get down to bussiness. Time to watch those two."

[ Lee Eun ]

"This is one huge crowd..." I held onto Daehwi's hand tightly.

"Yeah..." He nodded. "So, where to?"

"... Let's check." I pulled him to a nearby information screen. "We need to go... Here."

"That's pretty far from where we are now." Daehwi sighed. "Let's try not to get lost."

"Yeah... Let's..."

[ Jung Chaeyeon ]

"So we need to go to this platform..."

"Got it. Let's try to not get things mixed up." Eunwoo chuckled. We walked, and after some time, we made it to a platform.

"Well that was... Surprisingly easy." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah- Wait... Weren't we supposed to go straight until we see the coffee shop, then turn left?" Eunwoo raised a brow.

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows. "We did, didn't we?"

"ChaeChae, you went right." Eunwoo chuckled.

"... I did?!" My eyes widened. "Oh fuck... Sorry, Eunwoo..."

"It's okay. Let's just go to the platform."

So much for surprisingly easy... This is a lot harder than I remembered AND expected.

[ Moon Bin ]

"And... There they go, leaving the wrong platform..." I chuckled to myself, watching Eunwoo and Chaeyeon struggle from afar.

"Oh? Moonbin?"

"Hm?" I turned to look at who called me. "Oh, hey, Rocky."

"What are you doing here? You have plans for today?" Rocky sat across me.

"Well, I was gonna go to that start of spring event." I answered him. "You?"