Chapter One(Part 1)

Bungle in the Jungle
Galaxy,Gene,and Sarabi end up getting lost while exploring a jungle so now it's up to Void to rescue them.

It was a peaceful day in HQ and a figure was currently in their room,taking a nap. They were unaware of what that faithful day will have in store for them later on but let's just say,they are going to have some people very close to them later on.

Meanwhile...
" Galaxy,are you sure we are going the right way? " A female voice called out. " Of course,we go....... " the male voice began before looking around. He then chuckled nervously,he knew they were lost,he just didn't want to admit it. " Why couldn't Void come? " Another voice asked,this one was also female. The male voice groaned "because Void,specifically,told me he didn't want to come on this boring journey!" Both females glared at the male. " His words,not mine. "The male spoke quickly,hoping to avoid conflict. " Face it,Galaxy. We are lost. " "no,we are not!" Galaxy retorted. "Not in the best places either." The first female voice piped up as she and the other two looked up at the trees before facing each other. " We need help! " all of them screamed in unison.

Back at HQ...
The figure rose from their bed. " H-how long was I out for? " The figure then looked at the clock before gasping " one hour?!? It felt more than that for me. Well I guess when you are asleep,you can't really- WHOA! "The figure fell onto the floor as a alarm was heard. " The alarm is ringing?!? The alarm is ringing?!? Now?!? Well I guess beggars can't be choosers. " the figure then stood up from their position on the floor and got on some green slippers. The figure then raced out of their room and to the living room. The figure then pushed a button and gasped upon seeing who was onscreen. "Hey Void,seems you had a rude awakening." The male voice spoke to the figure,who was known as Void,the male caller,known as Galaxy,was the leader of his own team called Team Sibling,he usually comes up with the plans and strategies. The two females that were with him were named Gene and Sarabi. Gene was the brains of the team while Sarabi was the muscle of the team. Then there was Void,the sarcastic one of the team but had a soft side to him if you look close enough. Together,they are Team Sibling,a team that works together to rescue people AND animals alike. " So,I'm guessing you guys need help getting out of that jungle? " Void asked before he saw his teammates nod. Void then sighed " alright,I'll help. Just let me get changed first. " Void began before he slowly got up from the couch, " no need,Void. " he heard Gene say. Void then decided to plop back down onto the couch and listen to what Gene had to say " I built a special machine that can change our clothing,it's like that one scene in that one show with the little animals and their costume box. Awww so cute!" Gene cooed before she cleared her throat " you can use it to change into safari gear and come help us. But be aware that the machine does have a tendency to become silly once in a while so be on your guard! " Gene told Void,who nodded,in response. " good luck and please come soon." Galaxy spoke before the screen went black. Void then went into the hallway and walked over to a futuristic machine. He then smiled before putting his hand onto a scanner next to the door. The scanner turned green and the door opened,smoke oozing out of it as well. Void then stepped through and the door closed behind him. After a few seconds,Void came out,wearing a jaguar costume with a spotted tail in the back of it. Void gave a,very convincing,jaguar roar before chucking to himself and going back into the machine. Void,then came out a second time,wearing a green and tan safari vest,he also wore a safari hat with a green stripe going across it,above the brim. Void then sighed softly "my first solo mission. I'm ready! Let's go save my teammates!"