Where is my liver

"Go straight to the store don't you dare procrastinate scolded, ten year old Shawn's mom. "I have no idea what you're talking about Laughed, Shawn swinging his legs over his Spider-Man bike. "Really that's why you took off on your bike instead of cleaning your room yesterday pointed out his mother."I forgot to make my bed that's all. " want you to go straight to the store and, buy liver and onions only. "Ewe mom that sounds so gross why complained, Shawn holding his hand over his nose. "Your teacher will be here at six and, he loves it. " Alright fine I'll be back " yelled, Shawn rolling his eyes. Riding his bike he spotted his best friend Corey waving him down. "Dude you've got to come play baseball with us "begged, Corey? "Sure I'm coming now " grinned, Shawn running towards his friends. After that everything his mother said vanished from his mind. Shawn hit two home runs and, won the game " Yes I'm so glad you showed up so, we could finally beat those guys laughed, Corey giving his teammates high fives. " By the time the game was over it had gotten dark. "Oh great I forgot the liver and onions mumbled , Shawn . "Hey Shawn were are you going called, Corey? " I've got something I have to do yelled, Shawn back at his friends! " Mom's going to kill me he mumbled, peddling his bike towards the store. By the time he made it to the store it had been closed for an hour. " Great now what am I going to do he mumbled, to himself. As he rode past the local cemetery behind his house Shawn got a horrible idea. His neighbor had been buried a couple days before. Maybe just maybe he could use her liver to give to his mother and, she would never know. He rushed home to sneak the shovel from the garage. Digging up his neighbor and, running home. " Mom here's what you asked for he said , sounding out of breath. " What on earth took you so long asked, his mother taking the liver from her son's hand? " Sorry there was a long line and , a slow cashier smiled, Shawn. " Okay then go get washed up your teacher will be here soon. Happy and content with his self Shawn rushed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Shawn' s teacher loved his dinner " Thank you guys for such a wonderful dinner bragged, his teacher walking out the door. " Not a problem at all glad you enjoyed it grinned, his mother so pleased with herself. Shawn went to bed pleased that the night turned out so well. When he was awoken to a loud thump in his hallway. There in the hallway was a shadow figure he would never forget. " Shawn where is my liver called, out a frightful voice? Scared Shawn pulled his comforter over his head. The Erie voice came closer repeating the words "where is my liver? Finally Shawn managed to find his voice. " I gave it to my parents and teacher. " You shouldn't have done that Shawn called, the ghostly voice. The next day his parents came into his room to their horror. Found Shawn laying on his bed dead . His face frozen with fear and, his liver had been ripped out.