Info

Enchanted Humans: These types of human aren't weak compared to their ancestors

Enchanted Humans: These types of human aren't weak compared to their ancestors. They have been taught by the magical elements themselves to harness the powers of magic. Making the weak humans to use magical abilities ranging from healers to powerful damage dealers. As some are able to summon before deities to aid them in battles.

Others summoning a barrier to protect their allies and even teleporting to know locations.

Now onto their kingdom. It's still a growing kingdom which means they don't have advance recourses and armies compared to other kingdoms, but there are important to the other kingdoms. Due to the fact they Communication to the Elements of Magic.

Heavens Kingdom

Allies: Dwarfs and Moon Elves
Neutral: Undead Sea Creatures
Enemies: Giants Sun Elves and Dragon Kin

Importance: Communication to the Elements

King
Queen
Prince
Princess
Royal Guards
General
Head Mage

King Queen PrincePrincess Royal Guards General Head Mage

Dwarfs: The Dwarfs live underground and on the mountains. As they expert in mining and blacksmith, though that's not what they only know for. They are know for their single handed combats and hunting. Which means they are know using huge weapons despite their small size able to use them. Their full extent as they can be great for tanks and damage dealers.

Their kingdom looks more advanced thanks to their advance blacksmith and building knowledge, but their armies isn't the best due to their size and lack of full on training combat.

Mountain Steel Kingdom

Allies: Humans and Giants
Neutral: Undead and Sun Elves
Enemies: Moon Elves Sea Creatures Dragon Kin

Importance: Mining and Blacksmith

King
Princes
Royal Guards
Head Blacksmith
General

KingPrinces Royal Guards Head BlacksmithGeneral