. it's all there is .

Let me tell you something: we can't think anymore. Whoever said "I think, therefore, I exist", had no idea of the bullshit they were talking about.

My hands are bloody. The blood is mine. And in the palm of my hand, I hold a small wire with a tiny chip on the end.

They know everything. They always knew everything. The whole crap started with accidental information leaks, when they found out that they could influence people's moods just by choosing what kind of news and images they would see for a certain period of time. And it was everyone who gave the information, in the greatest innocence of those who live in a bubble that is in no danger of bursting.

Hence information from more than fifty million people leaked. They say that it changed the outcome of the elections, because the system learned what to do to influence people's decisions. The world was perplexed, but then they forgot, as always. Everyone inside the damn bubble.

When the story of the Neuralink project was opened to the world, everyone thought it was great. "It's from the guy who fucking sent a car into space. This is great ". And it was really great, we just didn't know for whom.

It didn't take long for the implant to reach public health networks. I have never seen anything come so fast and be so efficient in the public health system. But everyone was happy, because everything was there, in the palm of your hands.

Want to buy a soda? You instantly knew where to go to buy the cheapest one. Want the most delicious food? What a coincidence, by chance this place is next to my house!

People were happy. Ecstatic. They didn't have to think anymore to do anything. They didn't have to choose. They didn't think. They only existed.

But until then, nobody knew. Nobody knew that in the beginning it was just a test.

Political advertisements ran on TV. Suddenly that trickster in a suit looked like an acquaintance of yours, someone elegant and kind. Someone you know and know that is a good person. But the next day you couldn't stand seeing the guy on TV.

I passed a television store once, where a group of three people smashed the window and pulled out the sets ofTV. They punched the screen without caring about the cuts on their knuckles. They didn't even see the blood. The next day I saw three of them inside the store, selling the same models they destroyed the day prior.

One night I woke up with a headache, and my eyes were moving fast. I kept blinking. I think I had a seizure, I don't know. But suddenly I saw everything.

My parents had no expression at all. I called them by their names and they didn't even look at me. They looked at the TV. It showed the election campaign and they were looking at the screen shaking their heads while the guy in the suit was talking nonsense about public transportation.

My parents were no longer human, and I panicked when I realized that. And when I left home, I saw that the whole world was like this. Down the street, they were all smiles and greetings, made up phrases from the political party back and forth.

I stayed in my room for 3 days, my head hurting, thinking about how I had the implant done. The thread was as thin as a hair, you couldn't tell which was the implant. Believe me, I tried.

I plucked strands and strands of hair. I started pulling out tufts and looked at the tips to see if they were hair bulb or chip.

My head bled. I screamed and cried, but my parents didn't come to see me. They were no longer my parents.

I pulled out almost everything. I had hair on the floor, on my legs, stuck to my face. But I found that son of a bitch. A tiny thread. I pulled with all my strength, and it was like I was trying to squeeze my brain through that tiny hole.

My hands are bloody. The blood is mine. And in the palm of my hand, I hold a small wire with a tiny chip on the end.

I cried, because I did it. I cry now, because "I think, therefore, I am free." I cry now because I know.

I know they are coming for me.